How's the Trixx?

I have a 2015 2UP Spark with IBR . There is a good opportunity for me to upgrade to a 2017 Trixx. For those who have it, worth going to the Trixx? What do you like a out it, not like about it?

+1
    Bought mine Feb, it is an awesome ski, closest thing to riding the old skis from the 80's and 90's. Completely different feel then riding my '16 Spark. I have seen the internet critics that have never ridden one post " 5 mph tail stands are boring", believe me there is much more you do with the ski with the extended VTS and extended handlebars. Slides with both feet in the same foot well or even on the rail standing like your on a skate board leaning over the water while the ski is out in front of you only to recover. Jumping wake with the nose way up. Power slides and tailspins with with one foot in the drink, only to be dipped and able to accelerate and it pull you right out....I could go on and on. Highly recommend, its a jetski (sorry not a Kawasaki) PWC not a small jet boat!

+1
    My 1996 wave blaster two engine blew last summer so I needed to get another ski to compliment my rxpx 300. So I got the last trixx on LI last month! I love it.... wave jumps super high and very nimble to do power slides and jump out of the water with the trim all the way up. Oh and it sips gas compared to my 300. (Obviously lol). Anyways sparks are a great ski and wouldn't say their just a starter ski.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibbs44 View Post
    Bought mine Feb, it is an awesome ski, closest thing to riding the old skis from the 80's and 90's. Completely different feel then riding my '16 Spark. I have seen the internet critics that have never ridden one post " 5 mph tail stands are boring", believe me there is much more you do with the ski with the extended VTS and extended handlebars. Slides with both feet in the same foot well or even on the rail standing like your on a skate board leaning over the water while the ski is out in front of you only to recover. Jumping wake with the nose way up. Power slides and tailspins with with one foot in the drink, only to be dipped and able to accelerate and it pull you right out....I could go on and on. Highly recommend, its a jetski (sorry not a Kawasaki) PWC not a small jet boat!

Any video of this? get someone with a Drone to film , Id love to see the tricks on the Trixx

Thread Information