+1

lake wallenpaupack memorial day weekend

Any one going to be at or around lake Wallenpaupack this coming memorial day weekend?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by freedom04 View Post
    Any one going to be at or around lake Wallenpaupack this coming memorial day weekend?
    I've thought about the trip up there on Monday, but I really don't want to have to drive 2 hours just for a few hours of fun in a lake nonetheless. Wallenpaupakc is on the list for places to check out this year though. Really hoping the river warms up enough in the next 2 weeks.....

+1

lake wallenpaupack memorial day weekend

i agree, i own a lake front house up there, so that's why i'm always up there. in summer i stay up there almost the whole season. lake is huge, and a awesome ride, even some waves for some jumping haha.

whenever you come up this year, let me know man!

+1
    i agree, i own a lake front house up there, so that's why i'm always up there. in summer i stay up there almost the whole season. lake is huge, and a awesome ride, even some waves for some jumping haha.

whenever you come up this year, let me know man!
    Good stuff! I'll give you a heads up when I manage to get up there. Thinking around mid July for a Saturday trip. That way I have enough time to clean the skis the next day. Does it get crowded up there during the summer? Where's the best place to launch? I was checking out the campground site the other day for tent sites and have been thinking about getting a group together for the trip, but I'm unsure about parking the truck/trailer.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by sjorge3442 View Post
    Good stuff! I'll give you a heads up when I manage to get up there. Thinking around mid July for a Saturday trip. That way I have enough time to clean the skis the next day. Does it get crowded up there during the summer? Where's the best place to launch? I was checking out the campground site the other day for tent sites and have been thinking about getting a group together for the trip, but I'm unsure about parking the truck/trailer.
    awesome, and not really crowded, only time it gets really crowded is around 4th of july, but even then it doesn't bother me. more boats the higher the waves but the best place to launch i know of is the free public one but it's pretty busy. but usually the campground sites have a private launch. check with them wherever you go(assuming it's one right on the lake) if not i might even be able to get you to come on my private ramp we have. let me know for sure!

+1
    awesome, and not really crowded, only time it gets really crowded is around 4th of july, but even then it doesn't bother me. more boats the higher the waves but the best place to launch i know of is the free public one but it's pretty busy. but usually the campground sites have a private launch. check with them wherever you go(assuming it's one right on the lake) if not i might even be able to get you to come on my private ramp we have. let me know for sure!

Good to here. I'll have to do some more research in regards to camping and and such to see when/how to make it all work. I'll be sure to let you know when I'm looking to take a trip.

Hi, I wished it a little closer, But it 5. Hours away , Anyone coming up north of Boston?

+1
    Do they allow 2 strokes on the lake

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by CRei View Post
    Do they allow 2 strokes on the lake
    absolutely

Thread Information