Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMD13 View Post
    Thats great. Where do you launch from? I am over on the other side of Norman Creek. I live on Rumsey Island but I keep the skis and the parents house since they have a pier and a lift
    I launch out of bear creek. If you know where the key bridge is, I launch about a 30 second ride from there.

+1
    I'm over in Bear Creek too. Would be down to meet up with you guys. My ski is down in OC right now but ill be bringing it back in a few weeks.

+1
    Sounds good guys. I will hit everyone up on here when mine is back in. Running behind today but i will be around at some point this sat and sunday

Well picked up the ski last week love it, have 9 hours on it. I most likely next week later in the week will be hitting Hart Miller for a little floating around with the girlfriend then shooting around to Seahorse inn for happy hour. Would be great to meet up with some people. Always game to go to different places, we launch at Ft Smallwood.

+1
    Thats great. Glad to hear you are enjoying it. I should have mine back next weekend so maybe I will see ya out there. I have never been to the Seahorse Inn, I don't think.... Will be out with my girlfriend as well most likely.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by DaveMD13 View Post
    Thats great. Glad to hear you are enjoying it. I should have mine back next weekend so maybe I will see ya out there. I have never been to the Seahorse Inn, I don't think.... Will be out with my girlfriend as well most likely.

Dave
    They have great food! I launch in he cove that it is in maybe we can all meet up next weekend at the island then head that way around happy hour or something

Sounds great we look forward to meet you guys.....Also we are doing the poker run August 4th, anyone else doing it?

Quote Originally Posted by 18gtxltd300 View Post
    Sounds great we look forward to meet you guys.....Also we are doing the poker run August 4th, anyone else doing it?
    I was gonna be thinking about it, not sure if my girl is willing to take that kind of hike on the ski if conditions are rough though Il have to talk too her

Quote Originally Posted by Lyon45 View Post
    I was gonna be thinking about it, not sure if my girl is willing to take that kind of hike on the ski if conditions are rough though Il have to talk too her
    Can always take it easy and just cruise from place to place, the extra weight may make the ride a little softer. We just did a 40mile then a little over 50 two days ago. Went from Ft Smallwood to Dirty Daves at Kentmore marina past bay bridge, then to Hard Yacht and back to launch. Turned into a really nice ride and was able to cruise about 30 give or take.

+1
    My goal is to be out no later than next weekend. I work aug 4th but should be out late that day or sunday. Once I get the ski back I'm basically going out whenever I can and every weekend. I just keep tweaking and trying to bullet proof it. Had a few set backs but they ended up being good things in the long run.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information