Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyon45 View Post
    Nothing but jet skis? And where does it run too from hard yacht? I launch literally 30 seconds from it
    Only jet skis. Goes all over. Heart miller tollchesterm jellyfish joels etc its a whole thing. I missed it last year

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 18gtxltd300 View Post
    My ski that's on order should be in next week or so, would be great to meet up with other and cruise somewhere. Would be my girl and I. We will most likely Launch at Fort Smallwood.
    Thats cool. I ride with my girl too. We should be up and running by the time you are. We are basically right there by norman creek. One creek over

Quote Originally Posted by 18gtxltd300 View Post
    My ski that's on order should be in next week or so, would be great to meet up with other and cruise somewhere. Would be my girl and I. We will most likely Launch at Fort Smallwood.
    I also ride with my girl lol Iím planning on picking up a 04 rxp215 tomorrow hopefully is everything checks out on it

+1
    Nice rxp s were always cool in my book

Anyone going out this weekend!!? Trying to get some people together and head too heart miller island

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyon45 View Post
    Anyone going out this weekend!!? Trying to get some people together and head too heart miller island
    My ski isnt back yet but i will probably be out on my gf seadoo sat or sunday or both days

[QUOTE=DaveMD13;2961941]My ski isnt back yet but i will probably be out on my gf seadoo sat or sunday or both days[/QUOTE
    Me, my girl, and a buddy of mine will be headed to the island around 12 or so we are both on rxp215s

+1
    OK, we may make it out a little after that. Going to the gun range first and running some errands. But I will look for you. Once I get mine back we will probably be out 2 - 3 times a week

Quote Originally Posted by DaveMD13 View Post
    OK, we may make it out a little after that. Going to the gun range first and running some errands. But I will look for you. Once I get mine back we will probably be out 2 - 3 times a week
    Okay cool, yeah I go out roughly 3-4 times a week when possible and always on the weekend

+1
    Thats great. Where do you launch from? I am over on the other side of Norman Creek. I live on Rumsey Island but I keep the skis and the parents house since they have a pier and a lift

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information