Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewap01 View Post
    Dave, my club is hosting the "1st Annual Up'r Chesapeake Jetski Poker Run" on August 5th starting at Hard Yacht Cafe at 8am.

Look for group on Facebook, Jetski Fanatics

TJ
    Awesome dude. Will do. I have to work till 3 that day but i will still make it out that day and Sunday. I know hard yacht for sure. Im really close to sunset cove, river watch and crazy tuna. I will definitely have to meet you out there then or sometime. You guys usually ride in the middle river and surrounding areas?

Quote Originally Posted by DaveMD13 View Post
    Awesome dude. Will do. I have to work till 3 that day but i will still make it out that day and Sunday. I know hard yacht for sure. Im really close to sunset cove, river watch and crazy tuna. I will definitely have to meet you out there then or sometime. You guys usually ride in the middle river and surrounding areas?
    All over! I have chapters in the Chesapeake, Virginia, and Carolinas. I mainly organize everything in Up'r Chesapeake, but we are a group that travels from time to time for special events, camping, charity rides/events. Find us on Facebook if you're on there

Quote Originally Posted by haztech View Post
    ^ Is that a #Puppybeast in its natural habitat?
    Ah. Never mind....I see Jimini now

+1
    BUMP

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewap01 View Post
    Ah. Never mind....I see Jimini now

Yup that's the Cricket. Good eye

+1
    bumping this thread to if anyone is interested. About to get my ski back from the mod shop one more time. Summer is getting here a little late this year but hopefully it will stay around a little longer too. Looking forward to getting in the water here in a couple weeks.

Dundalk area here! Looking for more people too ride with other hen the 2-3 we usually ride with, we need more

+1
    Hey bud there is a poker run sponsored by jetski fanatics on August 4th. They started at hard yacht last year. You will meet plenty of ppl there and on the facebook group. Jet ski Fanatics.

I usually launch from middle river. But i live up near mariner point. But we arent far from you if you are in the heart Miller isl area. I will be out more in the next two weeks. Ski is getting final tweeks

Quote Originally Posted by DaveMD13 View Post
    Hey bud there is a poker run sponsored by jetski fanatics on August 4th. They started at hard yacht last year. You will meet plenty of ppl there and on the facebook group. Jet ski Fanatics.

I usually launch from middle river. But i live up near mariner point. But we arent far from you if you are in the heart Miller isl area. I will be out more in the next two weeks. Ski is getting final tweeks
    Nothing but jet skis? And where does it run too from hard yacht? I launch literally 30 seconds from it

My ski that's on order should be in next week or so, would be great to meet up with other and cruise somewhere. Would be my girl and I. We will most likely Launch at Fort Smallwood.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information