Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26
  1. #11
    ViktorMaptun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Orebro, Sweden
    Posts
    32
    +1
    15
    Maptuner X Dess Key Application is available - https://www.maptunpowersports.com/ap...anagement.html

    It will also be included in Home Service Application that will be a collection of all service application,
    - Dess Key Application
    - Reset Service
    - Reset History
    - Read / Clear Error Codes
    - Reset TPS to zero position
    - Monitoring
    This application will be released soon.


  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    I'm bored so I Googled it, Page 100 of the 2017 owners manual use the regular key to select 5 learning key speeds, 32, 36, 42, 46 and 50 mph.
    Thanks for all the responses. I came across it in the manual online after I posted. Haha!

  3. #13

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    596
    +1
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by ViktorMaptun View Post
    Maptuner X Dess Key Application is available - https://www.maptunpowersports.com/ap...anagement.html

    It will also be included in Home Service Application that will be a collection of all service application,
    - Dess Key Application
    - Reset Service
    - Reset History
    - Read / Clear Error Codes
    - Reset TPS to zero position
    - Monitoring
    This application will be released soon.
    This is an added price on top of the $400 programmer and $600 license, and 400 tuner license?

  4. #14
    moparguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Niagara Falls, Ontario
    Posts
    2,025
    +1
    417
    Reset history clears RPM history, so dealer cannot see max RPM history on buds?

  5. +1 by:


  6. #15
    ViktorMaptun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Orebro, Sweden
    Posts
    32
    +1
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Snyper View Post
    This is an added price on top of the $400 programmer and $600 license, and 400 tuner license?
    I'm not sure what you mean by 600$ for license and additional 400$ tuner license.
    This is required for tuning your vehicle,
    1x Maptuner X Programmer 400$ (+ Adapter cables)
    1x Tuning License 549$ or 599$ (Depending on model) For access to tuning library.

    For using APPs, Tuning License is not required. Only Maptuner X.

  7. #16
    ViktorMaptun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Orebro, Sweden
    Posts
    32
    +1
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by moparguy View Post
    Reset history clears RPM history, so dealer cannot see max RPM history on buds?
    Yes, that is correct.
    Read more - https://www.maptunpowersports.com/ap...t-history.html

  8. #17

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    596
    +1
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by ViktorMaptun View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean by 600$ for license and additional 400$ tuner license.
    This is required for tuning your vehicle,
    1x Maptuner X Programmer 400$ (+ Adapter cables)
    1x Tuning License 549$ or 599$ (Depending on model) For access to tuning library.

    For using APPs, Tuning License is not required. Only Maptuner X.
    How do we get access to program keys if we have the tuner?

  9. #18
    Sanfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    S/E Florida
    Posts
    2,540
    +1
    781
    Quote Originally Posted by Snyper View Post
    How do we get access to program keys if we have the tuner?
    Once you have the paid extra added to your vtech account, the firmware update to MTX enables that as one of the options (you need to click the "Synchronize" button to get it pushed). Then its just a matter of leaving key connected to ski while MTX is running and connected to ski...following the video posted above for details.

    All the options/apps available are: (paid individually or as group)

    • Fault Codes
    • Dess key
    • Reset throttle
    • Reset service
    • Reset history

  10. +1 by:


  11. #19

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    596
    +1
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanfish View Post
    Once you have the paid extra added to your vtech account, the firmware update to MTX enables that as one of the options. Then its just a matter of leaving key connected to ski while MTX is running and connected to ski...following the video posted above for details.

    All the options/apps availible are: (paid individually or as group)

    • Fault Codes
    • Dess key
    • Reset throttle
    • Reset service
    • Reset history
    So, back to my original statement, after spending +$1000, it's even more for access to smaller changes like these.

  12. #20
    Sanfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    S/E Florida
    Posts
    2,540
    +1
    781
    Quote Originally Posted by Snyper View Post
    So, back to my original statement, after spending +$1000, it's even more for access to smaller changes like these.
    Yes.

    You can always go with a stand-alone and not deal with this stuff. Or look into getting a CanDoo.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. DESS key not working but learning key does
    By Blowout in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-29-2010, 08:33 PM
  2. 2008 Sea-Doo Learning Key's
    By SeaDude in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 09:21 AM
  3. Mods With Learn Key
    By sportster in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 01:40 PM
  4. 2006 RXT - Learning Key ?'s
    By LokiWolf in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-29-2007, 05:01 PM
  5. What Does A Learning Key Do ?
    By Piney in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-06-2006, 10:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •