+1

Niagara river rides?

Im itching to ride the Niagara river somewhere. Maybe fort Erie peace bridge.. What is the legalities of riding it if any? Does anyone know of any rides? Launch points?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Inssomniak View Post
    Im itching to ride the Niagara river somewhere. Maybe fort Erie peace bridge.. What is the legalities of riding it if any? Does anyone know of any rides? Launch points?
    I rip the river every weekend with my brother in-law, I normally launch at the Chippawa launch, Crystal beach launch isnt bad, Sugar Loaf is a pta because of the long no wake ride through the marina. Legalities if you are really worried bring your passport, but never had the Coast Guard bug me. Aslong as you dont set foot on US soil they dont care, the border is so zigzagged its hard to make sense of it really. If you launched at Chip you can go out of the creek hang a right through the narrows and rip it down to peacebridge and around to Point Albino and Sherkston. There are 2 marina's with fuel on the water along the way aswell, if you want to moore and swim, the other side of Navy Island is calm and shallow. In the summer looks like a mini patahawk. If you are thinking about the river, pm me and we'll meet up and go for a rip.

river ride

Quote Originally Posted by moparguy View Post
    I rip the river every weekend with my brother in-law, I normally launch at the Chippawa launch, Crystal beach launch isnt bad, Sugar Loaf is a pta because of the long no wake ride through the marina. Legalities if you are really worried bring your passport, but never had the Coast Guard bug me. Aslong as you dont set foot on US soil they dont care, the border is so zigzagged its hard to make sense of it really. If you launched at Chip you can go out of the creek hang a right through the narrows and rip it down to peacebridge and around to Point Albino and Sherkston. There are 2 marina's with fuel on the water along the way aswell, if you want to moore and swim, the other side of Navy Island is calm and shallow. In the summer looks like a mini patahawk. If you are thinking about the river, pm me and we'll meet up and go for a rip.

The Niagara River is an awesome place to ride! strong strong current though. We made it pretty far up, past the hydro dams and then some. Very fun just hold on and don't fall off! Always ride someone for that ride.

Thread Information