Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    tones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    flagler county fl
    Posts
    43
    +1
    1

    2015 Ultra 310x tilt steering.

    Anyone have a problem with the tilt steering? My steering seems to have a lot of play back and forth.
    Anyone have this problem?


  2. #2
    Spooling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    West Coast of Florida
    Posts
    1,312
    +1
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by tones View Post
    My steering seems to have a lot of play back and forth.
    -----------------------------------
    I created this thread a short while ago - which may be helpful to you.

    Reference:

    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...=1#post2655836

    Good Luck !!!

  3. #3
    tones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    flagler county fl
    Posts
    43
    +1
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Spooling View Post
    -----------------------------------
    I created this thread a short while ago - which may be helpful to you.

    Reference:

    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...=1#post2655836

    Good Luck !!!
    thanks I'll look into it when I get home or should I just let the dealer fix it under warranty?

  4. #4
    Spooling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    West Coast of Florida
    Posts
    1,312
    +1
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by tones View Post
    should I just let the dealer fix it under warranty?
    --------------------------
    The dealership is gonna tell you what they tell everybody else - namely, "They are ALL like that".

    During your "off-season" or when you have a rainy weekend, simply pull it apart - as shown in the link I posted earlier.

    Probably < 2 hours from start to finish.

    Good Luck !!!

  5. #5
    tones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    flagler county fl
    Posts
    43
    +1
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Spooling View Post
    --------------------------
    The dealership is gonna tell you what they tell everybody else - namely, "They are ALL like that".

    During your "off-season" or when you have a rainy weekend, simply pull it apart - as shown in the link I posted earlier.

    Probably < 2 hours from start to finish.

    Good Luck !!!
    You're right that's what they said when I called. Lol

  6. +1 by:


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 2015 Ultra 310x possible seized engine
    By GA310x in forum Kawasaki How To & FAQs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 02-21-2017, 02:01 PM
  2. 2015 Ultra 310x
    By GA310x in forum Kawasaki Open Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-22-2016, 09:14 PM
  3. 2015 Ultra 310x se charging issues
    By NCski in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-27-2015, 02:45 PM
  4. Carbon Fighter: 2015 Kawasaki Ultra 310X JetSki
    By Rustymuscle in forum The Watercraft Journal
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-23-2015, 01:00 AM
  5. Scorched Earth: 2015 Kawasaki Ultra 310X SE JetSki
    By Rustymuscle in forum The Watercraft Journal
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-09-2015, 01:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •