Hueneme Beach Ca.

Post Chris MacCluggage Replica Fz- 86.4 MPH

****************************SOLD****************** **********
    Yamaha Waverunner FZS- -- Chris MacCluggage World Champion Replica. I got all the graphics, number plate and seat covers from Chris. I own a supercharger manufacturing company so we have the facilities to fabricate all the tubing, intercoolers etc. We built the custom fabricated intercooler (same size as used on 5.7 LS1 Corvette) , 32 MM A&A Blowoff valve, custom air intake and rear through hull exhaust , custom modified waterbox, R&D Pro Series adjustable sponsons, R&D Pro Series ride plate, R&D Aquavein scoop grate, R&D pump seal kit, R&D R4 ECU programming, R&D Rising Rate Fuel Pressure Regulator, Vortech V50 Supercharger with Riva dampener and shaft (19 PSI Boost Pressure) , Complete R&D cooling system (includes fittings, hoses and discharge ports to cool all 4 cylinders equally plus a dedicated line to the intercooler)), updated 2014+ supercharger clutch assembly, Riva stainless adjustable pump rings, Lucky 13 adjustable pump cone, R&D VTS Quick Shift Cam Kit, Skat Trak 13-24 (re-worked by Imp-Pros), GPS with mount, Go Pro camera mounts. Ran a best of 86.4MPH. 51.8HOURS total. About $20,000 invested.

I bought this new in 2010. It's never been raced and only been ridden as hard as someone my age can. I'm 64 and I think it's time I sell it before it kills me. I need knee surgery and I can't afford to hurt my knee any worse than it is.
    I've only taken it to the River or Lake San Antonio once or twice a year. (Hence the low hours)
    Comes with a black single Ziemen extended length trailer with box.
    Also comes with the stock supercharger with a Riva E1 impeller. That would sell for a few bucks by itself. I also have most of the stock parts. $7500 for all.

I also have a 2002 Yamaha FX140 Four Stroke that my wife rides and another extended length double trailer if you're looking for a couple of skis. I will sell both skis and BOTH trailers plus a work cart and a bunch of stock parts for $9000. Both skis have covers, vests , anchors, a ski rope, and other accessories. I just put brand new batteries in both skis today. Both skis have no damage other than the inevitable bumps and scratches from bumping against the dock.
    If you only wanted the FZ-S you could flip the other ski and trailer for $3000 easily I would think.
    Here's a video that will show you just how hard this thing pulls.This video was taken using the Skat Trak impeller before it was reworked by Imp Pros. It has picked up about 2 MPH, 1 to 1.5# boost and a couple of hundred RPM with the new wheel and some tweaks on the pump.
    Clearly there are faster boats on this Forum but this a unique boat to take to the lake and beat up on almost anything out there.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoVrK71cY0Q
    Phone or text 805 479 5885 [email protected]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0020.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	127.4 KB 
ID:	410809   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000541.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	104.9 KB 
ID:	410810   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000753.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	110.5 KB 
ID:	410811   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0018.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	104.0 KB 
ID:	410812   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0024.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	143.9 KB 
ID:	410813   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0019.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	107.4 KB 
ID:	410814  

Last edited by Vettepro; 04-22-2017 at 05:25 PM.

Talking

I want that FZ asap!! I just sent you an email.!

Quote Originally Posted by Vettepro View Post
    Yamaha Waverunner FZS- -- Chris MacCluggage World Champion Replica. I got all the graphics, number plate and seat covers from Chris. I own a supercharger manufacturing company so we have the facilities to fabricate all the tubing, intercoolers etc. We built the custom fabricated intercooler (same size as used on 5.7 LS1 Corvette) , 32 MM A&A Blowoff valve, custom air intake and rear through hull exhaust , custom modified waterbox, R&D Pro Series adjustable sponsons, R&D Pro Series ride plate, R&D Aquavein scoop grate, R&D pump seal kit, R&D R4 ECU programming, R&D Rising Rate Fuel Pressure Regulator, Vortech V50 Supercharger with Riva dampener and shaft (19 PSI Boost Pressure) , Complete R&D cooling system (includes fittings, hoses and discharge ports to cool all 4 cylinders equally plus a dedicated line to the intercooler)), updated 2014+ supercharger clutch assembly, Riva stainless adjustable pump rings, Lucky 13 adjustable pump cone, R&D VTS Quick Shift Cam Kit, Skat Trak 13-24 (re-worked by Imp-Pros), GPS with mount, Go Pro camera mounts. Ran a best of 86.4MPH. 51.8HOURS total. About $20,000 invested.
    I bought this new in 2010. It's never been raced and only been ridden as hard as someone my age can. I'm 64 and I think it's time I sell it before it kills me. I need knee surgery and I can't afford to hurt my knee any worse than it is.
    I've only taken it to the River or Lake San Antonio once or twice a year. (Hence the low hours)
    Comes with a black single Ziemen extended length trailer with box.
    Also comes with the stock supercharger with a Riva E1 impeller. That would sell for a few bucks by itself. I also have most of the stock parts. $7500 for all.

I also have a 2000 FX140 Yamaha that my wife rides and another extended length double trailer if you're looking for a couple of skis. I will sell both skis and BOTH trailers plus a work cart and a bunch of stock parts for $9000. Both skis have covers, vests , anchors, a ski rope, and other accessories. I just put brand new batteries in both skis today. Both skis have no damage other than the inevitable bumps and scratches from bumping against the dock.
    If you only wanted the FZ-S you could flip the other ski and trailer for $3000 easily I would think.
    Here's a video that will show you just how hard this thing pulls.This video was taken using the Skat Trak impeller before it was reworked by Imp Pros. It has picked up about 2 MPH, 1 to 1.5# boost and a couple of hundred RPM with the new wheel and some tweaks on the pump.
    Clearly there are faster boats on this Forum but this a unique boat to take to the lake and beat up on almost anything out there.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoVrK71cY0Q
    Phone or text 805 479 5885 [email protected]

Thread Information