Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

2016 Fx svho serving intervals (hrs) and uk grade fuel.

Hi folks I own a fantastic fx svho 2016, I know it's meant to serviced once a year but at what hours are you guys getting yours serviced at? Also regards to fuel I live in the U.K. And our standard grade unleaded fuel is 95ron from the pump our super unleaded is 97ron but 99ron is available from shell and Tesco momentum, has anyone been getting any true performance benefits from using super unleaded here in the U.K.? Many thanks folks.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendawg View Post
    Hi folks I own a fantastic fx svho 2016, I know it's meant to serviced once a year but at what hours are you guys getting yours serviced at? Also regards to fuel I live in the U.K. And our standard grade unleaded fuel is 95ron from the pump our super unleaded is 97ron but 99ron is available from shell and Tesco momentum, has anyone been getting any true performance benefits from using super unleaded here in the U.K.? Many thanks folks.
    Hi there, welcome to the forum.. Normally oil should be replaced at every 50 hours, oil filter every 100 hours. But if you ride in salt water its better to visual check your oil filter once in a while, Sometimes they build rust really quick..

+1
    Like Nico said, here we do every 50 hours or 6 months. Only ocean riding so even if the ski sits for a while expect the filter to get some corrosion, I change my filter at 50, i've seen ski's have there filter take a dump on em below recommended hours and it's usually too late when the owners noticed.

Ok so it I'll take it to the dealer at 50 hrs

+1
    I run Tesco 99 from time to time, if I know will she it for a while I fill up on momentum 99 or other super unleaded. Not seen any benefit but my AquaX racing friends always run super in their svho but they are racing so any tiny possible advantage is taken.

I would get ski serviced annually for warranty not many people. In the U.K. do more than 50 hours a season so every 50 (should have had an oil change at 10?) is about annual its 60 for oil and filter and easy to DIY. I do oil change at start of season, if I manage 50 hours I might celebrate with an oil change!

2016 Fx svho serving intervals (hrs) and uk grade fuel.

Yep Iv already had my 10 hr service done and believe me I do over 50 hrs a season I'm out nearly every weekend inc winter

+1
    Not many do! Annual should be fine then manual is every 100 hours or annual I think, a mate with a 2015 is on 130 hours I think he may manage 140 by the end of warranty 30 on brand new motor.....

Thanks mate about the sul fuel you're using are you noticing any real benefits from it?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendawg View Post
    Thanks mate about the sul fuel you're using are you noticing any real benefits from it?
    I don't notice any on mine (older SHO) my mate has only run 99 in his I think but I'll ask when I see him next... uk fuel is pretty good quality.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information