Velocity Visions ceramic coating and aluminum cleaner

I ordered both out of store here, there was enough ceramic coating for ski and the sides of boat! In the power sport pack, so split it with a buddy and get some my ski is new so I wanted to get it in right away boat is 9yrs old really brought the blue back to life slick as glass and a shine that blinds!

amhmium trailer was BAD from salt water but just spray cleaner on and rinse to scrubbing! Night and day difference
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2292.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	152.1 KB 
ID:	409920   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2278.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	146.2 KB 
ID:	409921  

+1
    Looking good! Those babies or shining for sure. I can't wait to try the product out myself

+1
    I just received my kit in the mail. But I was surprised at the size of the ceramic bottle, it doesn't look like it would even do one ski let alone two skis! They give you the little foam bar to use with the suede cloth but how did you get into all the cracks and everywhere that you want to seal? Did you have to do some of it by hand? Here in Arizona we have really hard water on the Lakes and whatever area is not covered the water will dry and etch the paint. Do you absolutely have to use the foam block whenever you do it? We tried for years every chemical and every product on the market and nothing would ever keep the spots off of our skis until someone on greenhulk.net said that they wiped their ski down with fluid film and then wiped it off dry. So we tried it and there was not one drop of dried hard water that stuck to our ski. I really want to give the Ceramics a try but I just want to make sure that I get every area that I possibly can where water might get onto the paint.
    Btw, these fx svho's are brand new and we will be riding them for the first time this weekend on the Colorado River in Laughlin.

Thread Information