Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Fahdieno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Morocco
    Posts
    53
    +1
    6

    How about this comparison of different skis FX SVHO, RXTX300 and kawa 310

    Its videos like this that make indecisive





  2. #2
    powerstroke specialist mikegp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,544
    +1
    194
    i will still choose any day the fx svho ,imo there's no comparison ,i like real life ,real people ,real results .

  3. +1 by:


  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by mikegp View Post
    i will still choose any day the fx svho ,imo there's no comparison ,i like real life ,real people ,real results .
    I agree. I have an 2016 RXTX300 and a modded 2008 FXSHO. I prefer the FX for any situation, except the ocean. The raw power is just intoxicating. The RXT has too many gadgets. The RXT is great in the chop but I've heard that the SVHO is as good. I can't compare. I kind of wish I would have bought the FX SVHO instead.

  5. #4
    oikonomoupetros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    440
    +1
    60
    Too many gadgets?! Damn I need even more!
    I will not change my Gtx 300 for any other jet!
    I drove a Fzr 2016 some months ago. Absolutely crap in ocean. The seat is terrible, it's like seating on a Harley and me wanting to ride like I do on my Gsxr! Wth?!
    The engine is great but I can not find any reason other than this to even consider it.
    The kawi on the other hand would be the perfect ski...if it wasn't for its problems.
    Hope Honda comes back.
    Also it's great that yamaha is making steps ahead. It only needs to add some gadgets and a new seat...and with its reliability I believe it ll be ahead of the bunch.

  6. #5
    no way that 300 out accelerated the other 2 i have raced a 300 and out of the hole there was no comparison to my fz. also the 310 is a holeshot monster

  7. #6
    I guess I am old school. I like to keep it simple.

  8. #7
    powerstroke specialist mikegp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,544
    +1
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by expedition View Post
    I guess I am old school. I like to keep it simple.

    that makes us two.

  9. #8
    powerstroke specialist mikegp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,544
    +1
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by oikonomoupetros View Post
    Too many gadgets?! Damn I need even more!
    I will not change my Gtx 300 for any other jet!
    I drove a Fzr 2016 some months ago. Absolutely crap in ocean. The seat is terrible, it's like seating on a Harley and me wanting to ride like I do on my Gsxr! Wth?!
    The engine is great but I can not find any reason other than this to even consider it.
    The kawi on the other hand would be the perfect ski...if it wasn't for its problems.
    Hope Honda comes back.
    Also it's great that yamaha is making steps ahead. It only needs to add some gadgets and a new seat...and with its reliability I believe it ll be ahead of the bunch.
    you are absolutely right with the fzr ,but it wont even make it close to fx svho sorry.

  10. #9
    95.4mph FZR FZeeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    1,890
    +1
    512
    You can't compare a TX to FZ that's completely stupid comparison.

  11. #10
    Scottpaige's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Newcastle UK
    Posts
    451
    +1
    45
    FX all day. Does what it says on the tin.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. FS Theoretical situation about the sake of a ski,
    By 1 FAST VE in forum Yamaha 4 Stroke Skis
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-10-2010, 11:29 PM
  2. Lost all my engine bids =( how about this one?
    By rdizz81 in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-29-2010, 10:10 PM
  3. How about parking one of these Yamahas in your garage
    By mjh3ides in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-27-2008, 01:22 AM
  4. How 'bout this pair of skis?
    By cfgp927 in forum Yamaha Old School Skis
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-24-2007, 11:49 AM
  5. What about this decal for your ski?
    By GeoRXT in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-02-2007, 08:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •