Looking at a Waveblaster 1

Hello everyone. I am currently looking at purchasing a waveblaster 1, it looks really clean, not faded at all, and I believe it comes with a trailer. I would like to spend $1000 or less, what would be a fair price to pay for it? Thanks! (assuming it runs fine and is mechanically sound)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150805_180209001_1489467648561.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	55.5 KB 
ID:	408886  

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlwithakay View Post
    Hello everyone. I am currently looking at purchasing a waveblaster 1, it looks really clean, not faded at all, and I believe it comes with a trailer. I would like to spend $1000 or less, what would be a fair price to pay for it? Thanks! (assuming it runs fine and is mechanically sound)
    I once owned the same exact model, almost identical. they are great skis (if your not trying to stay dry) haha. but as long as it's in good mechanical condition, the ski alone is worth $1000.. if you could get both for a $1000 even better but expect to pay a couple hundred more if the trailer IS included. did the seller say what he wanted to get for it? Waveblasters in my area (nj) are going for $1500+ with trailers.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by freedom04 View Post
    I once owned the same exact model, almost identical. they are great skis (if your not trying to stay dry) haha. but as long as it's in good mechanical condition, the ski alone is worth $1000.. if you could get both for a $1000 even better but expect to pay a couple hundred more if the trailer IS included. did the seller say what he wanted to get for it? Waveblasters in my area (nj) are going for $1500+ with trailers.

Also keep in mind, if it has any mods than it's going to be that much more $$
    ive seen waveblasters from $1000 all the way up to $3500(in my area) Just make sure if the seller is selling it at that price make sure everything is sound, (no leaks, no gas in hull, oil) ETC. Compression test would also tell A LOT.

Quote Originally Posted by freedom04 View Post
    Also keep in mind, if it has any mods than it's going to be that much more $$
    ive seen waveblasters from $1000 all the way up to $3500(in my area) Just make sure if the seller is selling it at that price make sure everything is sound, (no leaks, no gas in hull, oil) ETC. Compression test would also tell A LOT.
    He is asking $1500, it does run and was in the water last summer. I plan on a compression test, what numbers should I look for?

+1

Looking at a Waveblaster 1

$1500 is still a great price, but with some negotiating, you might be able to get close to your budget. Compression numbers range from around 120-150. just make sure each cylinder is close to even, and not more than a 10% difference.

Thread Information