Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by BigeasySki View Post
    I will try to reach out to them tomorrow and see if I can work up something better. I do agree it’s worth the money to have the dealer in your corner. That’s the only reason I haven’t bought anything yet because the two local dealers to me (Aqua marine and Nola power sports) have terrible reviews both with people I know and yelp. I’m looking out for my best interest but also not wanting to put myself in a bad spot if something were to go wrong with the ski.

Sounds like you know what you need to do already. When it comes to buying a Yamaha around us and needing the dealer in your corner Jetblast is one of the best ways to go. If your a gambling man, and price is whats most important to you up front. Take a leap and roll the dice if the dealership/service department isn’t important to you. All decisions you have to make for yourself. Hope it all works out either way. Let us know

Quote Originally Posted by 4-keeps View Post
    Sounds like you know what you need to do already. When it comes to buying a Yamaha around us and needing the dealer in your corner Jetblast is one of the best ways to go. If your a gambling man, and price is whats most important to you up front. Take a leap and roll the dice if the dealership/service department isn’t important to you. All decisions you have to make for yourself. Hope it all works out either way. Let us know
    I will let you know how it ends up. I’m working crazy hours right now so everything I’ve been doing has been over the phone since I don’t have the time to drive out there right now.

+1
    There's also Sportsman's Cycle & Marine in Morgan City. I see they have the 1800R listed at $14,199. But I'm sure Dusty will come down on that price. I'm pretty sure they'll also have trailers in stock but I have no idea of the price.

But you picked the absolute worst time of the year to buy a PWC so the prices might not be very flexible since they're selling a lot of them right now. So just prepare yourself to pay a higher price this time of year than you would pay in December or January.

+1
    There in no wrong time to buy a PWC!!

5. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivingZiggy View Post
    There's also Sportsman's Cycle & Marine in Morgan City. I see they have the 1800R listed at $14,199. But I'm sure Dusty will come down on that price. I'm pretty sure they'll also have trailers in stock but I have no idea of the price.

But you picked the absolute worst time of the year to buy a PWC so the prices might not be very flexible since they're selling a lot of them right now. So just prepare yourself to pay a higher price this time of year than you would pay in December or January.
    So true Ziggy, Art’s son Dusty is still there working. New owners now, forgot about them selling Yamaha’s still. Stephen actually just purchased a new RXT-300 from them a few weeks ago. He did say the new owner Frank I believe was his name seemed to be very nice. I’m not sure about there pricing now, but back in the days they would come off the list price some. But like most would add quite a few dollars for prep & freight charges end result. And I’m not sure about there service department moving forward. Guess time will tell, all a roll of the dice. All I know is my FZR needed major repairs last year a few weeks before our last Bahamas crossing and Duke was a man of his word. Told me don’t worry about it, I will have it done before you head that way. I never talked to Duke prior for more then 5 minutes a few months before that at the MS boat show. End result Yamaha approved a motor replacement and he got it done for me. Hell better then that my first ride with the new motor was crossing the Atlantic, it never missed a lick. Duke and his crew said I would be perfectly fine and they felt 100% confident I wouldn’t have any issues. Now with a 140+ hrs on the replacement motor already trouble free. Need I say more about my experience with them. Meant a lot to me not to have missed that trip or having to use a different ski or possibly someone else’s ski.

Billy D

7. +1 by:

+1
    I didn't know that Art sold the shop! I'm kinda out of the loop these days.

9. +1 by:

+1
    I didn't know that Art sold the shop! I'm kinda out of the loop these days.
    Yeah B, it happen a while back now. Wish your were still riding with us. Next week is our Bahama’s crossing already Time just flies bye

+1
    You're gonna make me cry. FaceBook has been "reminding" me of the trip 2 years ago.

+1
    You're gonna make me cry. FaceBook has been "reminding" me of the trip 2 years ago.
    Great times my brother, great times

13. +1 by:

+1
    Well went out sunday , launched at gulfport lake and rode out to ship and mad a loop around the island . It was pretty smooth on the way out but the water was nasty and muddy even on the gulf side of ship, the only half ass clean water was at eastern tip of east ship but the wind ha started picking up out of the southeast and had 6 footers coming over the shallows at the end of east ship. Trip meter showed 75 miles time we got back to the ramp.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread Information