Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Worx exhaust

+1

Worx exhaust

Does anyone have a clip or link to a video of the WORX thru hull fitted to a SHO? also looked for clips of said exhaust with a gutted waterbox. I have tried on Youtube, using the forum search button and have had no luck! I have one coming in and would like to have an idea wether gutting the waterbox makes that much of a difference soundwise. I had a RIVA through hull on my previous ski and enjoyed it but the WORX kit is silicon therefore im assuming it will be quieter?

+1
    Here's one of my ski. But its a SVHO with the Riva box. Should give you an idea tho.

+1
    I have it and it sounds totally different than that when waterbox has water In it. I think the silicone absorbs to much noise so I modded my free flow pipe to fit on that side and I like it a lot better

+1
    That's my one issue with it, I want it to be loud and noticeable. Riva has discontinued there FX line hence my move to Worx. I was hoping by gutting the waterbox I can get a little more of a sound. Cheers for the replies guys!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by svhokid View Post
    I have it and it sounds totally different than that when waterbox has water In it. I think the silicone absorbs to much noise so I modded my free flow pipe to fit on that side and I like it a lot better
    How much louder was the WORX than stock? I reckon stock exhaust is pretty loud and drones badly...I'd love something quiet but with tone and no drone..

+1
    obv I start out stock. I like noise. Put a riva free flow, didn't like the drone, got the worx rear and liked it but not enough, got the riva waterbox, better but still not for me, so now I'm running riva water box with my free flow pipe cut to exit out where the worx pipe exits on the left side of boat. Haven't rode in water yet cause it's winter where I live but I've ran on hose and I'm pretty sure I'm going to like it alot

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by svhokid View Post
    obv I start out stock. I like noise. Put a riva free flow, didn't like the drone, got the worx rear and liked it but not enough, got the riva waterbox, better but still not for me, so now I'm running riva water box with my free flow pipe cut to exit out where the worx pipe exits on the left side of boat. Haven't rode in water yet cause it's winter where I live but I've ran on hose and I'm pretty sure I'm going to like it alot
    I was thinking of getting a stainless pipe to replace the silicon, but that would be a waste of money. My old FZ was perfect with the through hull, I just want something similiar. If it sounds similiar to oldchicos' fz then im happy with that

+1
    At that point you should just buy the riva rear exit piece and block off. The one that doesn't include the pipe and have the pipe made

the svho stock idle is a lot louder than a sho (idk why)

+1
    I just put a Worx thru hull on my Vxr and it was the biggest P.I.T.A ever, i still have to figure out how to get down in there to put a hose clamp on the silicone pipe where it connects to the thru hull piece.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information