Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 57
  1. #1

    2007 RXT 215 mod help

    Hi allIv recently started modding my ski so far iv done the 4" intake 14/19 prop new wear ring - ride plate holes Future plans are a 127 wheel - intercooler (which i already have but not yet fitted) - 42lb bosch injectors - internal IC removal with Riva block off plate - and hopefully stop there haha but who knows......It does 67mph @7750 -7800 which im a little disappointing at but ill worry about that later.Now 1st question, is the supercharger wheel meant to be able to spin oneway? its not freely spinning but it is with a bit of force with fingers not any tools and only one way and not the other?Ski has done 77hrs and washers where changed out in favour of steel ones @ 30hrs2nd question is whats the overall deminsions of a Fizzle intercooler, I picked one up here locally in NZ from a reputable performance shop at only $200 nz dollars but im struggling to find a mounting spot so im wondering if i can just order a craddle from Fizzle if the are the same. I understand you need to remove resonator to fit and thats fine. Going with a thru hull, experimented with a piece of pipe to replace resonator and it sound horrible.


  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by stirra View Post
    Hi allIv recently started modding my ski so far iv done the 4" intake 14/19 prop new wear ring - ride plate holes Future plans are a 127 wheel - intercooler (which i already have but not yet fitted) - 42lb bosch injectors - internal IC removal with Riva block off plate - and hopefully stop there haha but who knows......It does 67mph @7750 -7800 which im a little disappointing at but ill worry about that later.Now 1st question, is the supercharger wheel meant to be able to spin oneway? its not freely spinning but it is with a bit of force with fingers not any tools and only one way and not the other?Ski has done 77hrs and washers where changed out in favour of steel ones @ 30hrs2nd question is whats the overall deminsions of a Fizzle intercooler, I picked one up here locally in NZ from a reputable performance shop at only $200 nz dollars but im struggling to find a mounting spot so im wondering if i can just order a craddle from Fizzle if the are the same. I understand you need to remove resonator to fit and thats fine. Going with a thru hull, experimented with a piece of pipe to replace resonator and it sound horrible.
    Wheel shouldn't move more than an 1/8"or so with your finger....so...your wheel's slippin. Until you open up the air(rear air or more boost) you won't spin that prop well...at least w/o tweeking it a bit.

  3. #3
    Ok I'll check movement again I know it did move with resistance just don't know how much, at that point I just pushed it back in the garage haha. Yes I agree need more boost/rpm hopefully in the way of an et127 soonish. The front 4inch air did help but only by way of 100rpm I'm sure......

  4. #4
    Davrac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Dubbo Australia
    Posts
    608
    +1
    96
    If you go an ET127 wheel you will need to convert to a rear air intake. That wheel causes harmonics which results in vibration with the front air.

    Get that IC fitted as that will be one of the biggest improvements you can make

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Davrac View Post
    If you go an ET127 wheel you will need to convert to a rear air intake. That wheel causes harmonics which results in vibration with the front air. Get that IC fitted as that will be one of the biggest improvements you can make
    Really? Not to keen on a rear air, with the riding I do im a bit worried about water ingestion.....

  6. +1 by:


  7. #6

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    145
    +1
    12
    Correct me if wrong.. but shouldn't that motor be spinning at 8000-8040 rpm..If that's true I'd be looking to find out what the problem is there first

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnW View Post
    Correct me if wrong.. but shouldn't that motor be spinning at 8000-8040 rpm..If that's true I'd be looking to find out what the problem is there first
    My revs dropped as soon as I changed the prop

  9. #8
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    46
    +1
    3
    get the et 127 install intercooler make rear air then make the 14/19

  10. #9
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    46
    +1
    3
    Also i have a et 127 + spacer ill sell for a good price if youre interested Thanks

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxxx View Post
    Also i have a et 127 + spacer ill sell for a good price if youre interested Thanks
    Only if you provide free shipping to NZ.....

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. BOOO!! Stock SHO Cruiser beat by 2007 RXT(215) StageI
    By Toobold in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 02-12-2018, 08:46 PM
  2. 2007 RXT 215 - P0344 Code - Need help! PLEASE!
    By Rodslinger142 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-20-2014, 11:18 AM
  3. 2007 RXT 215 Maintenance & Mods
    By locsta in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-17-2014, 04:18 PM
  4. 2007 rxt 215 mods
    By Gatorman79 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 08-06-2013, 08:34 AM
  5. First GPS run with 2007 RXT and mods....
    By Fatty in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-29-2007, 12:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •