Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

2007 RXT 215 mod help

Hi allIv recently started modding my ski so far iv done the 4" intake 14/19 prop new wear ring - ride plate holes Future plans are a 127 wheel - intercooler (which i already have but not yet fitted) - 42lb bosch injectors - internal IC removal with Riva block off plate - and hopefully stop there haha but who knows......It does 67mph @7750 -7800 which im a little disappointing at but ill worry about that later.Now 1st question, is the supercharger wheel meant to be able to spin oneway? its not freely spinning but it is with a bit of force with fingers not any tools and only one way and not the other?Ski has done 77hrs and washers where changed out in favour of steel ones @ 30hrs2nd question is whats the overall deminsions of a Fizzle intercooler, I picked one up here locally in NZ from a reputable performance shop at only $200 nz dollars but im struggling to find a mounting spot so im wondering if i can just order a craddle from Fizzle if the are the same. I understand you need to remove resonator to fit and thats fine. Going with a thru hull, experimented with a piece of pipe to replace resonator and it sound horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by stirra View Post
    Hi allIv recently started modding my ski so far iv done the 4" intake 14/19 prop new wear ring - ride plate holes Future plans are a 127 wheel - intercooler (which i already have but not yet fitted) - 42lb bosch injectors - internal IC removal with Riva block off plate - and hopefully stop there haha but who knows......It does 67mph @7750 -7800 which im a little disappointing at but ill worry about that later.Now 1st question, is the supercharger wheel meant to be able to spin oneway? its not freely spinning but it is with a bit of force with fingers not any tools and only one way and not the other?Ski has done 77hrs and washers where changed out in favour of steel ones @ 30hrs2nd question is whats the overall deminsions of a Fizzle intercooler, I picked one up here locally in NZ from a reputable performance shop at only $200 nz dollars but im struggling to find a mounting spot so im wondering if i can just order a craddle from Fizzle if the are the same. I understand you need to remove resonator to fit and thats fine. Going with a thru hull, experimented with a piece of pipe to replace resonator and it sound horrible.
    Wheel shouldn't move more than an 1/8"or so with your finger....so...your wheel's slippin. Until you open up the air(rear air or more boost) you won't spin that prop well...at least w/o tweeking it a bit.

Ok I'll check movement again I know it did move with resistance just don't know how much, at that point I just pushed it back in the garage haha. Yes I agree need more boost/rpm hopefully in the way of an et127 soonish. The front 4inch air did help but only by way of 100rpm I'm sure......

+1
    If you go an ET127 wheel you will need to convert to a rear air intake. That wheel causes harmonics which results in vibration with the front air.

Get that IC fitted as that will be one of the biggest improvements you can make

Quote Originally Posted by Davrac View Post
    If you go an ET127 wheel you will need to convert to a rear air intake. That wheel causes harmonics which results in vibration with the front air. Get that IC fitted as that will be one of the biggest improvements you can make
    Really? Not to keen on a rear air, with the riding I do im a bit worried about water ingestion.....

6. +1 by:

+1
    Correct me if wrong.. but shouldn't that motor be spinning at 8000-8040 rpm..If that's true I'd be looking to find out what the problem is there first

Quote Originally Posted by JohnW View Post
    Correct me if wrong.. but shouldn't that motor be spinning at 8000-8040 rpm..If that's true I'd be looking to find out what the problem is there first
    My revs dropped as soon as I changed the prop

Banned User
    +1
    get the et 127 install intercooler make rear air then make the 14/19

Banned User
    +1
    Also i have a et 127 + spacer ill sell for a good price if youre interested Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Maxxx View Post
    Also i have a et 127 + spacer ill sell for a good price if youre interested Thanks
    Only if you provide free shipping to NZ.....

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information