Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    +1
    I'm on here regularly and have learned A LOT about the Polaris watercraft. Mostly from posts by you, K447. So much that the local dealer now refers the watercraft straight to me. I will make it a habit to check the Polaris section and help out.

Karl

+1
    thanks for all you have done and the help you gave people to understand the problems they had

Click avatar for tech links/info K447's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by HiPeRcO View Post
    I will volunteer to fill part of one of K447's shoes.

But if its carb help you need, I'll have to call in someone who knows (and cares )
    Summer is coming now. Forum traffic will rise rapidly in the coming weeks and months. There will be new arrivals and familiar names with new questions.

This is to remind everyone that Darrin needs support from others. I appreciate his willingness to step up. This place is all about the community supporting each other and welcoming newcomers.

Post here to show others that you are still on board with contributing in these forums, helping people get their Polaris PWC back on the water and having fun!

I will be travelling more this summer and I will not be online here as much as in past years.

+1
    Absolutely on board Keith.
    Enjoy traveling we all got this.

+1
    Many thanks for your assistance not to mention your many links.

This is how I run a jetski shop in the desert nmpeter's Avatar
    +1
    change is a good thing, even if parts of us want summer to go on forever. I'll have to be correcting more of my own typos now <sniff>

I blinked and found that I'm approaching the ten year mark at my shop and my nine year anniversary here at Green Hulk

Surely the foundations laid by K447 here in the Polaris forums will serve many for the years to come.

The technical details down to the smallest of the nitty gritty keeps the diminishing fleet of Polaris PWCs at their possible best in the time we have left.

Remember folks, search is your friend, and so are the other members of the forum. Time marches on, make every single day mean something.

While I'll often admonish with love to those of you who do stupid shit, for me, my life mission became helping others have a time, and the solving of the mechanical puzzles that haunt us here.

I can come and go in spurts around the forums, but I'm watching and sometimes trying to remind myself where that rarely used fix for <fill in the blank> was posted as my aging brain isn't quite as sharp edged as it was when I was 30.

Then I use the search.....

Keith, keep making every day mean something. Thanks for all of your efforts here.

Click avatar for tech links/info K447's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by nmpeter View Post
    The technical details down to the smallest of the nitty gritty keeps the diminishing fleet of Polaris PWCs at their possible best in the time we have left.

Remember folks, search is your friend ...

... sometimes trying to remind myself where that rarely used fix for <fill in the blank> was posted ...

Then I use the search.....
    More than once I have searched for, and eventually found on here, the solution to a problem I had on hand. Eventually I find a useful post, fairly concise and applicable. The posted photos looked vaguely familiar...

Then I notice that I had posted that answer, a few years prior

So I post some corrections and updates to the old posts and add some new info.

This is my magic search tool - Open Google, then type;

site:GreenHulk.net some words that describe the problem

8. +1 by:

This is how I run a jetski shop in the desert nmpeter's Avatar
    +1
    Always keep in mind that even with the world at your fingertips, sometimes you must......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information