Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Click avatar for tech links/info K447's Avatar
    +1

Arrow GH Polaris forum leadership

I would like to step back from my current role within the Polaris group here on Greenhulk.

During the roughly ten years I have been on here I have provided help to many people and their machines. I was not here in the early days and Polaris had already ceased production of new watercraft when I came on the scene.

The structure and early success of this Polaris forum on Greenhulk.net reflects the efforts of multiple strong contributions from those early members. Some have since moved on to other things, others are still hanging around. My thanks to all of them.

I feel that 2017 would be a good time for me to transition to a more of a background presence. I am not not going to disappear entirely but I do wish to step back from checking in multiple times almost every day and posting wherever I felt it would be helpful.

Among those members who know their stuff and have the energy to help maintain the caliber and helpfulness that characterizes this forum, I would like a few people to step in and provide some commitment to carrying the Polaris GH watercraft forum forward.

I can provide editorial access to the external web site content and will still be around to answer questions.

If you have a willingness to step in, let me know.

Thanks,

K447

100 MILES OF HEAVEN AND I AM SMACK IN THE MIDDLE KEYZBUM's Avatar
    +1
    U cant Quit Us ,,, Good luck trying......

downunder123
    +1
    Hi K,

Sad to see you stepping down but also fully understand your position. Personally, I would like to thank you for so much input you have given to me and to many other Polaris owners. Your posts and research are second to none. Your knowledge and unselfishness to share it is something that few of us would do. Your standards and quality of work is always inspiring. Well done and thank you.
    Cheers

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by K447 View Post
    I would like to step back from my current role within the Polaris group here on Greenhulk.

During the roughly ten years I have been on here I have provided help to many people and their machines. I was not here in the early days and Polaris had already ceased production of new watercraft when I came on the scene.

The structure and early success of this Polaris forum on Greenhulk.net reflects the efforts of multiple strong contributions from those early members. Some have since moved on to other things, others are still hanging around. My thanks to all of them.

I feel that 2017 would be a good time for me to transition to a more of a background presence. I am not not going to disappear entirely but I do wish to step back from checking in multiple times almost every day and posting wherever I felt it would be helpful.

Among those members who know their stuff and have the energy to help maintain the caliber and helpfulness that characterizes this forum, I would like a few people to step in and provide some commitment to carrying the Polaris GH watercraft forum forward.

I can provide editorial access to the external web site content and will still be around to answer questions.

If you have a willingness to step in, let me know.

Thanks,

K447

K447, I wanted to personally thank you for everything you have done for me, my ski, and the entire Polaris community that knew they could count on you whenever they were having trouble, i wish you the best. You helped MANY people by either saving them tons of Money or costing them to sell or get rid of there ski bc they didn't know how to work on it. if you ever need anything me, and i bet most of the community you and many other people built, would have no problem helping you in every which way.

Good luck on everything
    Ray and The Polaris Community.

Pain is fear leaving your body.... rlovebk's Avatar
    +1
    Too much wine. It does things....lol Best to you.

+1
    Thanks Keith for all the help especially the spellin

7. +1 by:

+1
    I will volunteer to fill part of one of K447's shoes. But if its carb help you need, I'll have to call in someone who knows (and cares )

9. +1 by:

Click avatar for tech links/info K447's Avatar
    +1
    This is the main link to the Polaris PWC Knowledge web site.

http://polarispwcknowledge.shorturl....t-things-to-do

I always have it in my signature, but the members using mobile phones often do not see the signatures at all

So I also put the link in my About Me occupation section.

Rasta Mon Condoms We Be Jammin!!!!! TxVirageTx's Avatar
    +1
    just about anything someone could need help with has been posted here on this site.the info is here,you'll have to search it out.as far as mods go,post up and i'm sure you'll get some opinions

12. +1 by:

Hi K447, I haven't been on this site for long but you have already helped me out heaps. I can tell you'll still be around, so all the best to you mate.
    Cheers
    Wayne

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information