Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: best prop?

  1. #1
    h2jim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ontario Canada
    Posts
    2,129
    +1
    67

    best prop?

    Ok guys. Time to finally get this thing tuned in. I have an 09 FZR with 4" air, Fizzle ic with dedicated line, Jim's cut Vxr plate, R&D intake grate, Thru hull exhaust with gutted stock waterbox, rrfpr, R&D R3 flash 8850 limit, 89mm exit nozzle with Lucky 13 cone and an Et 15.5 wheel. What prop do I need?


  2. #2
    wilsonma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Sarnia, Ontario
    Posts
    273
    +1
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by h2jim View Post
    Ok guys. Time to finally get this thing tuned in. I have an 09 FZR with 4" air, Fizzle ic with dedicated line, Jim's cut Vxr plate, R&D intake grate, Thru hull exhaust with gutted stock waterbox, rrfpr, R&D R3 flash 8850 limit, 89mm exit nozzle with Lucky 13 cone and an Et 15.5 wheel. What prop do I need?
    I'm sure everyone is going to say 13/18. How are you tuning already!! Is your lake thawed out already! lol

  3. #3
    h2jim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ontario Canada
    Posts
    2,129
    +1
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by wilsonma View Post
    I'm sure everyone is going to say 13/18. How are you tuning already!! Is your lake thawed out already! lol
    Lol. No tuning now just getting excited with the weather. Hopefully we get an early start this year. Currently running a Solar 15/23 but I'm sure there has to be something a lot better.

  4. #4
    wilsonma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Sarnia, Ontario
    Posts
    273
    +1
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by h2jim View Post
    Lol. No tuning now just getting excited with the weather. Hopefully we get an early start this year. Currently running a Solar 15/23 but I'm sure there has to be something a lot better.
    lol I feel Ya! Wow 15/23....what rpms does that run at? Cavitation?

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Central North Carolina
    Posts
    3,922
    +1
    555
    Quote Originally Posted by wilsonma View Post
    I'm sure everyone is going to say 13/18. How are you tuning already!! Is your lake thawed out already! lol
    WRONG He is not running a 160mm pump I think !

  6. #6
    h2jim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ontario Canada
    Posts
    2,129
    +1
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by 2fast4u View Post
    WRONG He is not running a 160mm pump I think !
    Correct. Not a 160 pump.

  7. #7
    wilsonma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Sarnia, Ontario
    Posts
    273
    +1
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by 2fast4u View Post
    WRONG He is not running a 160mm pump I think !
    Lol sorry!

  8. #8
    h2jim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ontario Canada
    Posts
    2,129
    +1
    67
    Anybody?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by h2jim View Post
    Currently running a Solar 15/23 but I'm sure there has to be something a lot better.
    Question 1: A Solas "15/23" made from what?? a Dynafly 14/21, 15/22 or a Concord 13/19, 13/22, 14/23 ??
    Question 2: "best" at what? top speed, holeshot/acceleration, all around performance ??
    Question 3: What is it about your 15/23 that you dont like?

  10. #10
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    36,759
    +1
    2,707
    Quote Originally Posted by h2jim View Post
    Ok guys. Time to finally get this thing tuned in. I have an 09 FZR with 4" air, Fizzle ic with dedicated line, Jim's cut Vxr plate, R&D intake grate, Thru hull exhaust with gutted stock waterbox, rrfpr, R&D R3 flash 8850 limit, 89mm exit nozzle with Lucky 13 cone and an Et 15.5 wheel. What prop do I need?
    Skat Trak 13/18 with the mods you listed
    https://www.4-tecperformance.com/ind...oducts_id=2512

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2007, 10:28 PM
  2. best prop for sxr
    By ultra-rider in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-20-2007, 08:47 AM
  3. What is the best prop?
    By boataddict in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-26-2007, 02:49 PM
  4. Best prop for RXT stage II?
    By dre23 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-12-2006, 11:42 AM
  5. Which Best Prop for stage 1 -Riva 14/19R or PPG Repitched
    By rxp_boy in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-13-2005, 01:18 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •