Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    +1

MapTun feature request

Hey guys

For Mymaptuner software can you make it so it remembers if previously you set Options -> Advanced -> Select files to download

Right now every time the app is started you have to do that otherwise it will write all tunes in my account.

Related to this, it would be nice to be able to remove, and/or disable, the base tunes which were added to your account. I have tunes I'll never use which I can't remove myself and always have to uncheck them when writing to the tuner.

+1
    You can hide vehicles on your handheld which means when you sync to server it will only download for skis not hidden. A very handy feature.

To remove unised or old tunes contact Fredrik or Viktor

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ptscon View Post
    Hey guys

For Mymaptuner software can you make it so it remembers if previously you set Options -> Advanced -> Select files to download

Right now every time the app is started you have to do that otherwise it will write all tunes in my account.

Related to this, it would be nice to be able to remove, and/or disable, the base tunes which were added to your account. I have tunes I'll never use which I can't remove myself and always have to uncheck them when writing to the tuner.

Hi!

No problem. We fix this for next release.
    We want fedback from our users. Together we can make the system better.

Regarding tuning files you do not use anymore.
    In latest release of mymaptuner you can also deselect files.
    Please try it. Just run request softwares from mymaptuner and (uncheck)deselect. This is one of the new features of the last release.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by FredrikMaptun View Post
    We want fedback from our users. Together we can make the system better.

Regarding tuning files you do not use anymore.
    In latest release of mymaptuner you can also deselect files.
    Please try it.
    I tried it and was able to de-select old "tunes" but after I selected only 1 tune to send to maptuner, the maptuner still shows the different tunes under "programming" (they also show up in MyMapEditor, not a big deal). This may have to do with my type of account as its listed as "test, rescale".... not a big deal!!!

On the latest version of MyMaptuner, on bottom of window it scrolls through all the tunes I had in my account with "update available: (name of tune here)"...what does this really mean? were there changes in all the tunes, if yes..what?

What would be helpful is a "change-log" on the download page. You don't need to list the bugs fixes...but general changes would be great.

I also noticed it updated my firmware to #88. Back in January 28, that was me who was having firmware issues on #86 and me and Jonatan were going back and forth (likely with you too) and in a matter of 90 minutes you redid the software and had me fixed with version 87 (thanks). My point is, I hope version 88 isn't going to be an issue. I usually only find out once I'm at test lake working on it. So having the firmware force the update can lead to issues. But that day I got lucky and handled everything over phone (voice and sms) while at lake...

BTW: Under "monitoring"...did the #88 firmware change the sensitivity of when selecting one of the parameters to display on OEM dash. It seems better now. Before I had a hell of a time touch selecting one of the many choices. When the product is final, will we be able to select PSI and fahrenheit (right now its only showing up as kpa and celsius).
    Last edited by Sanfish; 02-24-2017 at 09:56 PM. Reason: UPDATED MY INFO

+1
    I will look into deselection of files next week when I am back at Work.

Files update information.
    If the tuning file have been updated to a new revision by your tuning supplier and the customer did syncronize to get this new revision. This message will occur. Just an information that the tuning file has a newer release than the one that exists in the memory of MaptunerX. We need to make this clearer and easier to understand. MaptunerX should also inform user that there is a new revision that have not been downloaded into ECU.

+1
    Version 88 have been out for almost 4 weeks. I have no reports on any special bugs.

I have not change anything in the monitoring APP regarding this.
    It will be different in the final version. I am working on that right now

In next revision you will be able to configure following parameters:

Fahrenheit/Celsius
    Bar/KPa/PSI
    MPH/KPH

+1
    First of all, thank you Fredrik for being so open and forthcoming, greatly appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by FredrikMaptun View Post
    Files update information.
    If the tuning file have been updated to a new revision by your tuning supplier and the customer did syncronize to get this new revision. This message will occur. Just an information that the tuning file has a newer release than the one that exists in the memory of MaptunerX.
    Yes, I understood why it happened, just curious what was changed within my tunes. Most of myedited tunes have been changed a good amount due to using the data logger. While I know none of my "self" edit changes were altered, I am curious what deep within the tune has changed (ie. torque, ect).

BTW: My tune supplier is Vtech (not Riva tunes).

8. +1 by:

+1
    REQUEST

Map Editor option to adjust cells by % based on the current value and not based on the base map value. It would probably require a toggle button and another button to reset, so when you click reset the next % adjustments are based off the value at reset time.

Let me explain...

Let's say I'm editing a fuel cell which base map has it at 100 and remove 20% making that cell 80. I then go do a test and my AFR is 10% leaner than my target so I go back and add 10% to that 80 cell. I would expect that 80 to become 88 after adding 10% but the way the current % adjustments work, it adjusts based off of the base map value which was 100, it becomes 90.

Right now if I want that kind of precise adjustment I need to copy columns into excel and apply a formula and then copy back into map editor
    Last edited by ptscon; 02-25-2017 at 05:09 PM.

+1
    Ok. I understand.

Your own edit files should not be giving you this message.
    It could have been that the base file you based your own calibration upon have been updated by Jonatan.

I will look it up tomorrow.

+1
    Got it!
    I will discuss this with Jonatan and Jesus and add it to the todo list.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information