Talking 68 degrees in February = taking the Spark out for the weekend

Weather hit record highs here in Illinois over the weekend so I decided to take the Spark out. Sucks having to winterize it again afterwards but can't complain after getting in 8 hours of riding this weekend. Here's a 40 minute video of basically WOT running;

Here is Louisiana it's about 72 degrees and February here also, I took I took out the Seadoo out yesterday and had a great time. One day it like in the 50's and next few days were in the high 74, Friday it might hit 80 degrees, we have not had any winter here.

This is how I run a jetski shop in the desert nmpeter's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by foxrider View Post
    Weather hit record highs here in Illinois over the weekend so I decided to take the Spark out. Sucks having to winterize it again afterwards but can't complain after getting in 8 hours of riding this weekend. Here's a 40 minute video of basically WOT running;

water is nice and flat, picture perfect cruise.t hanks!

I was actually thinkin of hittin the river today! Motor scooted instead. Bet ya had to turn around at the mchenry dam. Looks like fun. Was the river low? And did you have any concerns of pullin in 35 degree water into your spark cooling system?
    Thanks,

Yes turned around at the no wake before the dam. A lot of boats that were out were blowing through the no wake zones due to no markers, the DNR didn't stop any which surprised me. The river was low but was flowing pretty good. I didn't have any concerns about the cold water. In fact the Spark seemed to run better with the cold water, no heat fade at all. I blew the exhaust out afterwards and flushed antifreeze through it right when I got done Sunday despite it being warm all week.

Quote Originally Posted by spark x4 View Post
    I was actually thinkin of hittin the river today! Motor scooted instead. Bet ya had to turn around at the mchenry dam. Looks like fun. Was the river low? And did you have any concerns of pullin in 35 degree water into your spark cooling system?
    Thanks,

Thread Information