Thread: GP1800 Pissers

GP1800 Pissers

Just wanted to check if this is normal. I have a new GP1800 and when I flush after salt water riding no water comes out of the pissers, only the bottom. I had am 2013 FZR and It always had a steady stream coming out. Read manual an it says nothing about that but I would like to flush salt water out completely.

+1
    Sometimes when the ski is on the trailer and the bow is to high i dont get any water out of the pissers either. Make sure the ski is level while flushing and the you have enough water pressure on the hose your using. i dont have the same ski but same engine so i think this would hold true. Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by eddyfzr350 View Post
    Just wanted to check if this is normal. I have a new GP1800 and when I flush after salt water riding no water comes out of the pissers, only the bottom. I had am 2013 FZR and It always had a steady stream coming out. Read manual an it says nothing about that but I would like to flush salt water out completely.

+1
    You should get water out of at least one of the pissers on the left side of the ski, usually two with better water pressure. You won't get any out of the right pisser (the SC). A good tip is that if you ever just have water pissing out of one on the left side, cover it with your finger for a few seconds and the other one will start flowing. When you remove your finger, they should both flow.

4. +1 by:

+1
    Most likely not enough water pressure, As long as the ski is relatively straight and not turned nose up it should be pissing out the front left. I've found it will come out the back with low pressure no problem so that shouldnt fool you in thinking you're flushing it properly.

Quote Originally Posted by eddyfzr350 View Post
    Thats not normal i also have a gp1800 and water comes out from all the pissers

Thanks guys. I'll try it with a hose at my new house with the ski 100% level. Justed found it weird as my FZR always had pressure. When in the water It'll pee with no issues even at idle.

Thread Information