Thread: Warranty help

Question Warranty help

Im looking to get the rxp300 and get a stage 3+ kit what will happen to the warranty what will i do if something goes wrong ? sorry im knew to the whole Pwc terms and conditions side of things?

+1
    You need to be prepared to lose your warranty. Most mods void it, especially stage 3.

You can change your prop, sponsons, tabs, Intake Grate and things like that, but as soon as you mess with the engine, they can void it.
    You will need to be prepared to pay for work or do it yourself. But, having said that, most mods are simple bolt on products and can be done by most people. This is a great place to start, lots of people hear to help you.

It's not hard, but can be painfully slow at times, so patience is key. You can do most of these Stage 3 things and be very safe assuming you follow all directions and advice from here.

If you get your parts from the online performance store here, you'll save 10% on most products by using the coupon code "greenhulk" which makes it much better on the wallet.

Welcome!!!

Thank you about ive been discussing some of these things with jerry but never got around to this yet im wanting to make the rxp300 as good as quick and pro speed ive saved up money aside to be able to afford what a stage 3+ kit costs but if there is something better to i can do performance wise for the same price im all ears i want very hard acceleration i used to race motocross and have pretty much ride the ski how i raced i want to be at 60mph in 2 roughly 2 seconds and be able to get 85-95 mph any where above 85+ im happy with and yes i have ridden at that speed on a fzho but i aint gonna get one ewwww.

+1
    You might need more than a stage three if your going for 85+, the first 13-14 mph over stock is relatively cheap and comes quickly via a package like a Tune (reflash) & stage 3.

On a 300, 83 and up can start to get painful in the wallet as you approach 90mph. Can be done though. I wish I had 300's vs 260's but I bought just before the word got out that there was a 300 coming. Go figure.

+1
    You want to go 85-95 and keep warranty, you can't be serious lol.

[/thread]

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by SeadooWizard View Post
    Im looking to get the rxp300 and get a stage 3+ kit what will happen to the warranty what will i do if something goes wrong ? sorry im knew to the whole Pwc terms and conditions side of things?
    Since you haven't purchased the ski yet, buy the ski with the just basic warranty; 1 year. Don't buy the extra warranty coverage thus saving that money towards the purchase of stage 3+ kit, which once installed, will void the extended warranty completely.

At least break it in before you mod it .

+1
    Another thing to consider, the PX is a completely different beast compared to your GTR. In stock form, these guys run like a Raped Ape. Modded well... I would suggest break it in then decide how far you wanna go, also I have found up here atleast that the Seadoo dealers that are also Riva dealers are alot lest stringent on the fine print about warranty. They have alot of grey area, as opposed to other dealers that are very conservitive. Hell the dealer that I purchased my machines from that dicked me around told me that changing impeller voided warranty. 20 plus years of owning boats and pwc's first time I heard a prop change would cause warranty to be null and void. Thankfully Ive found a dealer that is also a Riva dealer and doesnt care about mods.

+1
    Which Dealer told you a prop change would void your warranty?

+1
    Rev's

Thread Information