Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    +1

We have installed extended vts on 2016 spark

Yesterday I've tried the extended vts we put on my 2016 turbo spark
    it works great

the module is plug and play (it's an IBR model)

+1
    Interesting, so why do BRP say it only works on 2017 models I wonder? And if it works on a 2016 I guess it would work on 2014 and 2015 with iBR as well. What exactly do you get when you buy the extended VTS kit, only the electronics module or anything else?

Maybe a stupid question, but you are sure you got the extended range so you can do "wheelies" as easy as the Trix?

+1
    I'm making a part right now for the older Sparks simple bolt-on it goes into testing next week
    It will not be as much trim as the trixxs but it will definitely be more than the normal VTS.
    It basically just raises the bar of the trim range that this spark currently has so trimmed all the way forward it will be one-third of the normal travel more but when trimmed down it will be one third less.
    Which may not work for some people that need to trim down for Towing or any other reason they have to trim down
    Less than five minute installation just need to wrenches and two sockets
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20170128-140513.jpg 
Views:	241 
Size:	48.7 KB 
ID:	406182  

+1
    are you sure you're actually getting the full extended range though? Can I suggest you put a Trixx and a regular Spark side by side & use the IBR override to see how far the bucket raises on them both

+1
    The Venturi nozzles are different on 17s - allowing the trim ring up further

+1
    The bucket on the trixxs and the Spark will have very similar stroke.
    It's the ramp inside the bucket that lifts the nozzle. the Trixxs has a completely redesigned nozzle reverse bucket ramps mounts Hardware and VTS programming to get the extended range out of it
    The kit that I have developed will not affect forward neutral brakes Exedra it will just give you maximum trim for the current nozzle bucket Exedra
    It's just an affordable option to get more trim out of your older Spark this will not be the same as the trixxs it will probably be in between the spark and the trixxs.

+1
    well I am sure it's the extended vts kit with the module, but now I'm guessing I'm not getting it as the trixx.. what do I need to buy to make it go like the trixx ?
    nozzle ? Or pump ?

+1
    You can't currently buy any parts from the tricks and try to put them onto the pump assembly of an older Spark calibration between the electronics and the pump parts of the pump will not match there is nothing available at the moment.
    That is why I am creating this kit
    I currently have to 2015 and i was developing this kit quite some time ago then stopped because the trixxs was released with not a lot of information I was pretty sure that the parts would be compatible but I was wrong
    Once I found out the parts were not compatible I bought it 2017 which I haven't got yet and have extended range trim for that
    So I recently started back on the project because there's still a void in the market for the older Sparks and I still have 2.
    Last edited by Sea doo smash; 02-21-2017 at 09:04 AM.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sea doo smash View Post
    You can't currently buy any parts from the tricks and try to put them onto the pump assembly of an older Spark collaboration between the electronics and the pump parts of the pump will not match there is nothing available at the moment.
    That is why I am creating this kit
    I currently have to 2015 and i was developing this kit quite some time ago then stopped because the trixxs was released with not a lot of information I was pretty sure that the parts would be compatible but I was wrong
    Once I found out the parts were not compatible I bought it 2017 which I haven't got yet and have extended range trim for that
    So I recently started back on the project because there's still a void in the market for the older Sparks and I still have 2.
    So you're saying that there is no way to make it work exactly like a trixx unless I buy one ? I really doubt that

don't they sell spare parts ?

+1
    Correct

I do think they will eventually release something

You can buy all the parts and put them on no problem but the electronics that control the trim on the older models will not be calibrated to work with those new parts...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information