Exclamation Seadoo rxp-x300rs intercooler damge

GD PM GUYS, i have new seadoo rxpx 300 running 140 hrs i already change intercooler at 120 hrs and i found the water in the hose early so i had no problem at all the plug and play but now the intercooler busted again and this tim e leaked water inside the engine which i can see thru the dipstick al really order new one and new throttle body as it shows suit water in there as well.now all what i knew is that i supposed to flush the engine about 3 times with oil and change the intercooler/ throttle body/ and ride the ski very hard for 1 hrs to evaporate any water there and change oil for the last time .what do you think and what should i do i really love the new engines but my 4rth seadoo straight and never free of problems .thank guys every much

+1
    Did you buy OEM after the first bad intercooler? If so on the next go I would order the Fizzle Supercooler for the 300's off of the GH store. Are you flushing the ski after every ride with fresh water? I assume you ride salt water mostly being in the Philippines? Change the oil 3-4 times as you said, change the throttle body and you should be good to go.

+1
    i had 1 300 ski in my shop that was hesitating. The dealer said they couldn't get him in for a while so he brought the ski to my shop. I pressure tested the intercooler and it was leaking. He ended up finding another dealer to bring it to to get the warrantee one and we are going to upgrade to the fizzle.

+1
    Guy's, it's a very good idea to run a water strainer in the water line feeding the intercooler on all Seadoo OEM intercoolers and also aftermarket intercoolers.
    What happens is without a strainer some water passages can clog up with sand and debris. When you go to flush the intercooler that clogged water passage will not flush out and will corrode and your intercooler will spring a leak. More info here: http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...water+strainer

Intercooler Water Filter Kit, Universal Sand/Debris; ALL PWC

Universal Water Filter/Strainer Kit protects your intercooler from damage & reduced efficiency due to waterborne debris such as sand, seaweed, grass...
    RY1013-SDF-UK $44.95

Thread Information