Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    "Its as though I am debating a elementary school person who resorts to using his buddies to prove an agenda or a 90 year who cannot comprehend or accept what is common knowledge."

"
    Cause your only making me better, -"

"debating an elemenatry"

"Because you're only-"

Not to be rude, but anybody can be a smartass.

Quote Originally Posted by AsianToo View Post
    "Its as though I am debating a elementary school person who resorts to using his buddies to prove an agenda or a 90 year who cannot comprehend or accept what is common knowledge."

"
    Cause your only making me better, -"

"debating an elemenatry"

"Because you're only-"

Not to be rude, but anybody can be a smartass.

Great now a grammar police lol! Now read this run on sentence anyway.....

I agree, which is why I continue to revert by saying.... I just want people to be informed, and just because they don't agree with me doesn't mean they need to combat me in a debate about it ("if you have nothing good to say, say nothing at all").

When someone comes to ask questions or is considering buying a 2 stroke pwc they come to this sub section of the forum which is filled with mixed reviews/results anecdotal to each individuals experience on 2 stroke aside from common recalls and their resolutions.

I'm not here to force people to do anything nor am I telling them what they should do, I am simply stating the facts based on my own experiences and what is going on around us in the performance PWC and other forms of manned mobile technology. 4 stroke in some cases is just as simple and inexpensive to work on as 2 stroke. You can purchase 4 stroke engine blocks and cylinder heads on eBay at under $1000 and the components of the cylinder head and valves might be difficult for a beginner but say 15-20 minutes longer to disassemble/reassemble than 2 stroke engine.

With the right tools and factory service manual anyone could rebuild their 4 stroke alone over the weekend on a cheap engine stand. It just takes time, patience, and a willingness to read and put time and effort instead of being lazy.

If you take notice most of the people chanting and cheering for 2 strokes never talk about disassembling or reassembling a 4 stroke engine on their own all they say is thats and expensive job at a machine shop. They most likely take their long block/ complete engine. Most likely the machine shops they go to are full of people that are robbing them blind and charging a premium for their work. That happen to me once with a 4 cylinder car. I just took it apart the other day and its probably one of the easiest engines to work on took me just under an hour to disassemble.

Same thing with wiring..... with a factory service manual you can pin out all the factory items and assemble new wires for inputs and outputs to run a standalone ecu even. It's not that complicated its just people that are set in their ways that keep projecting negativity/misinformation of only what they know instead of being open minded simply because they are ignorant to the other options.

Dude - Don't they have an app you can tell this to? I was fine with just reading your comments and going on with whatever I wanted to take from it - that's what a forum is for. As for your opinion on what type of mechanics are on here - you need to back the F--- UP! I've been a mechanic most of my life, vocationally trained and have worked in industry and as a traveling Top Fuel racecar mechanic for ten years. Watercraft are new to me, but hardly anything difficult. Keep

Keep posting your insights - they are needed. Everyone is welcome to post their knowledge and it may be just what someone else is looking for. Keep the butt-hurt feelings for instagram or twitter and we'll all be better off

Quote Originally Posted by AsianToo View Post
    Dude - Don't they have an app you can tell this to? I was fine with just reading your comments and going on with whatever I wanted to take from it - that's what a forum is for. As for your opinion on what type of mechanics are on here - you need to back the F--- UP! I've been a mechanic most of my life, vocationally trained and have worked in industry and as a traveling Top Fuel racecar mechanic for ten years. Watercraft are new to me, but hardly anything difficult.

Keep posting your insights - they are needed. Everyone is welcome to post their knowledge and it may be just what someone else is looking for. Keep the butt-hurt feelings for instagram or twitter and we'll all be better off

No app to my knowledge maybe you could send that as a suggestion to the GH forum to create one.

I don't have any opinion on them individually because I don't know them personally (I keep it objective). It's that I just don't exclusively rely on the information provided on the 2 stroke sub section of Yamaha Forum on GH. I mix it with the factory service manual and time and experience actually wrenching on things over the years.

Not butt hurt over here, you must be thinking of the other combative argumentative posters, I am the person that created the original post to this thread.

I appreciate that, I will keep posting.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information