Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

switch to Yama? Or stay a doo?

Is it worth getting rid of my 2015 rxpx260 for a gp1800...in the long run what ski goes faster for less? Which is easier to mod? Just want to know which is gonna be a better ski before I take a little loss of $$$ on my rxp to get the gp1800.

GP1800 all the way with just a reflash your are in the 80miles

+1
    I would choose based on handling and features over a few mph. Top speed in a straight line is not how most people ride. You need to ride the GP1800 and see how it compares to your RXP hull.

4. +1 by:

I'd rather be jet skiing Saltwater n Premix's Avatar
    +1
    The GP handles better than anything I've ever ridden on flat water, it turns very aggressive and somehow it feels smaller and lighter than it really is. I've ridden it in the chop and you can go fast but you gotta skim across the waves and hold on tight. It's no Ultra 310 in the rough. Makes for a really fun wave jumping ski

6. +1 by:

+1
    Yama, no replacement for displacement, way bigger super charger wheel and minor upgrades to get to 80.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rrgreen33 View Post
    Is it worth getting rid of my 2015 rxpx260 for a gp1800...in the long run what ski goes faster for less? Which is easier to mod? Just want to know which is gonna be a better ski before I take a little loss of $$$ on my rxp to get the gp1800.
    The GP goes way faster for less and is super easy to mod. Do some reading here

http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=255835

yes get rid of it if you are planning on modding it.

When I had sea-doo's I would never mod them and flip them before warranty ended. But they were fun to ride and looked good with lots of power!

no exp with a seadoo but i rode my buddies GP this past weekend and all I can say is WOW- that thing pulls like a freight train and feels incredibly tight when digging in to turns! now someone please buy my VXS so I can get a GP!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ElJanooby77 View Post
    GP1800 all the way with just a reflash your are in the 80miles
    If you round up I guess, a flashed doo300 is high 70s as well. They're all pretty quick stock+flash, ride both and decide which one you like more.

Quote Originally Posted by ptscon View Post
    If you round up I guess, a flashed doo300 is high 70s as well. They're all pretty quick stock+flash, ride both and decide which one you like more.
    I already have a 2015 RXPX to 260...around here in Ohio it's still snowing and no dealers that I know of let you test ride any ski, was just kind of hoping somebody has ridden both or has experience with both and what their opinion was as in which one goes faster does the GP handling compare to the RXPX at all and how is the GP for jumping

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information