Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1
    wilsonma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Sarnia, Ontario
    Posts
    273
    +1
    35

    Dean's Team Flashed ECU FZR SVHO

    Dean's Team ECU
    Level 3
    93 or better Octane
    Rpm limit at 8850
    Running RPM between 8400-8700
    AFR high 11's

    $775 shipped


  2. #2
    RIVERA RACING RIVERA RACING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,691
    +1
    106
    Why selling.....

  3. #3
    wilsonma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Sarnia, Ontario
    Posts
    273
    +1
    35
    Impulse buy.... it's a lot easier and convenient for me to go with the maptunerx being I'm in Canada. Plus 93 or above is a rare sight here in southwest Ontario

  4. #4
    TuningForkMarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Palm coast FL / Shakopee MN
    Posts
    1,340
    +1
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by wilsonma View Post
    Impulse buy.... it's a lot easier and convenient for me to go with the maptunerx being I'm in Canada. Plus 93 or above is a rare sight here in southwest Ontario
    Deans team is good with 91-93 and 91 is available everywhere up north

  5. #5
    wilsonma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Sarnia, Ontario
    Posts
    273
    +1
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by TuningForkMarine View Post
    Deans team is good with 91-93 and 91 is available everywhere up north
    So how come dean offers a 91 tune or 93? He specifically said 93 or higher for this tune. If this is the case I'll keep the ecu.
    Thanks

  6. #6
    RIVERA RACING RIVERA RACING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,691
    +1
    106
    If Dean tune the Ecu for all 93Octane than yea but you can change the tune to 91octane if anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by wilsonma View Post
    So how come dean offers a 91 tune or 93? He specifically said 93 or higher for this tune. If this is the case I'll keep the ecu.
    Thanks

  7. #7
    wilsonma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Sarnia, Ontario
    Posts
    273
    +1
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by RIVERA RACING View Post
    If Dean tune the Ecu for all 93Octane than yea but you can change the tune to 91octane if anything.
    Problem is he wants to charge me to tune it to 91 octane because I bought the ecu used. I thought because the tune was bought for the ecu that it was transferable..... And the cost to tune plus the cost I paid for the used ecu ($775) puts me over the cost for a maptunerx bundle or a new flashed ecu from dean's team. I'm in a hard spot and figured if someone wants a tune at a good price then they can have it and I'll just go Riva.

  8. #8
    RIVERA RACING RIVERA RACING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,691
    +1
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by wilsonma View Post
    Problem is he wants to charge me to tune it to 91 octane because I bought the ecu used. I thought because the tune was bought for the ecu that it was transferable..... And the cost to tune plus the cost I paid for the used ecu ($775) puts me over the cost for a maptunerx bundle or a new flashed ecu from dean's team. I'm in a hard spot and figured if someone wants a tune at a good price then they can have it and I'll just go Riva.
    You never know give him a call....

  9. +1 by:


  10. #9
    wilsonma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Sarnia, Ontario
    Posts
    273
    +1
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by RIVERA RACING View Post
    You never know give him a call....
    I've been emailing him back and forth.

  11. #10
    TuningForkMarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Palm coast FL / Shakopee MN
    Posts
    1,340
    +1
    171
    His tune for my ski is 93 but there's so 93 in Midwest and he told me fresh 91 will suffice

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. SOLD Deans flashed ECU FZ SVHO
    By Willfzs in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-07-2016, 08:32 PM
  2. ~*~*~ Dean's Team SVHO ECU reflash review ~*~*~
    By Gus13letter in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 09-30-2016, 07:17 AM
  3. Deanís Team Reflash Safely Pushes FZR SVHO to 85MPH
    By Rustymuscle in forum The Watercraft Journal
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-18-2016, 12:10 AM
  4. Rematch: 2014 svho fzr (deans team flash) vs 2013 SHO Fzr ET 15.5
    By Slamdcoop0428 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 244
    Last Post: 03-08-2016, 12:33 PM
  5. FS Deans Team FZR SVHO Speed Limiter Bypass
    By Chupacobra in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-26-2015, 03:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •