New Here and Looking to purchase a Spark 3 - up

Hello Guys, I am new to this forum and I am glad I found it, I have spent a few days reading the post here. Sometime this month I plan on getting a Spark 3 - up with IBR & Conv package, Front Storage bin and VTS. We have been riding off road Quads for many years and we want to take it to the water. This will be the first time owning a PWC, I have rented PWC many times on the gulf coast. Next time I plan on bring my own. I love the idea of a smaller PWC and look forward in riding this season.

I have a question, should I get the Tow Pro? Because I like to water ski and want to pull a small tube in the water sometimes

+1
    Good choice, you will not be disapointed at all they are fantastic, I have a 2up and a 3up specc'ed exactly the same as you.

Honestly I wouldn't bother, we tow all the time and have never used one. We tow, wakeboarders, skiiers and kneeboarders.

The tow point on the spark is quite high anyway and the Tow Pro really doesnt add much more height, it is more of a wakeboard holder than anything.

demon8991, Thank you for your answer. This will save a few bucks. I look forward in riding this season because I will not have to rent any. Now went we go camping we can load the trailer up with the quads, camping gear and have the Spark on the same trailer. Maybe we can save up and get a 2nd one next year.

+1
    Welcome to the jet ski world ! I ride dirt bikes too... when it gets too cold for the water..year round fun....great feeling when you have your own and you see renters spending big dollars.

I am sure I will love the Spark because it isn't a large tank and heavy somewhat like the sport quads my son and myself ride together very light and fast. I am sure I will get them tuned sometime after a year I own them. I tuned the quads, changed the intake and exhaust and it made a big difference.

New PCW owner soon, I just went to the dealer yesterday and ordered 2017 3 up and added a lot of stuff I wanted and I should have it once the install the stuff I requested. I should have it soon.

My question is, in the South it is 40 F and this weekend it will be 80 F, Should I Winterize the new PWC for the summer?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by madox-nola View Post
    New PCW owner soon, I just went to the dealer yesterday and ordered 2017 3 up and added a lot of stuff I wanted and I should have it once the install the stuff I requested. I should have it soon.

My question is, in the South it is 40 F and this weekend it will be 80 F, Should I Winterize the new PWC for the summer?
    I don't really see any point in doing that before it is even used. Just store it until it's time to start using it and after the season you can do it. Just ask the dealer otherwise, they'll know.

I’m sure you will love your Spark

I was thinking the same thing, For Christmas the temp was in the high 70's, the car wash lots was packed with people washing the cars. I could have taken the PWC if I had it.

Thread Information