+1

The Watercraft Journalís 2016 Top 10 Christmas Gifts For Jet Skiers

How do you shop for the jet ski enthusiast who has everything? It’s a rough row to hoe because not everybody’s interests are the same, nor are their preferred ways to ride. While we’ve listed here a short collection of our favorite products that we’ve reviewed this year, some of you will find little use for them. Others will absolutely love ’em. We suppose that’s the joy of this sport. So many different kinds of people can enjoy it in their own way. For this year, we were looking at both price and usefulness, but ultimately, we wanted to focus on value and innovation, because c’mon, there were some pretty cool things to come out this year. So as you’re squeezing in your last minute shopping for the jet ski lover in your life (who just might be you!), and see if any of these would make a great gift for the holiday season!

More at WatercraftJournal.Com
    Last edited by Rustymuscle; 12-02-2016 at 12:45 PM.

+1

The Watercraft Journalís 2016 Top 10 Christmas Gifts For Jet Skiers

Lol When I become a multi millionaire I'll get my friend who is a jet skier a jetski from the list above, for Christmas...

The idea of the article is cool. But the rest of us don't have thousands to buy a ski for our friends for Christmas. It would be nice if the article actually featured good gift ideas. Like the new waterproof case that Jerry rocks for the iPhone, mounting gadgets for GoPro, regular maintenance tools stuff we actually need.

+1
    Your comment makes NO SENSE. Did you READ the article or just look at the pictures? There's literally NOT ONE JET SKI mentioned.

We list sunglasses, gas cans, traction mats, tuners, etc. No jet skis were suggested.

+1
    Good write up, Kev. FYI, every 3 or so years I suffer over winter footwear for riding. When my current pair wear out I guess I'll have to try the JT brand you mentioned.

5. +1 by:

+1
    One tip: Jettribe will stick ya pretty good for the boots, but as per our review on them, they come loose. This is so you are forced to buy their $45 lyrca socks. Don't. They're long enough to look like thigh-high stockings and unless you plan on wearing a cute little mini skirt with them, pick up a pair of Slippery or JetPilot ankle-high neoprene socks for $20.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustymuscle View Post
    One tip: Jettribe will stick ya pretty good for the boots, but as per our review on them, they come loose. This is so you are forced to buy their $45 lyrca socks. Don't. They're long enough to look like thigh-high stockings and unless you plan on wearing a cute little mini skirt with them, pick up a pair of Slippery or JetPilot ankle-high neoprene socks for $20.
    Gotcha-thanks!

Thread Information