2014 SEADOO GTX-Limited 260HP, Suspension Seat / Double Triton Trailer, Torsion Axle

Up for sale is a top of the line SEADOO & Triton Double PWC All Aluminum Trailer w/ Torsion Axle.

This Large 3 seater a 2014 SEADOO GTX Limited 260hp with Auto suspension (discontinued desired feature) that adjust the suspension of the upper hull to the riders and passengers weight and glides over water chop with very little felt by the riders. It also has dock tie straps built in and IBR intelligent braking and reverse. It has only 11 hrs on it and has only been in fresh water at the jetski lake in the park near my house. It has also just received its 10 hr service and is still under warranty for another 2 years. You will not find another ski this clean with such few hrs and still under warranty.

Price: $12,000

The trailer is also the best PWC trailer available today. It is a Triton All aluminum trailer with torsion axle suspension, and triton alloy wheels. It is nearly brand new having replaced my older trailer this year and it has only been in the fresh water once in it's life. Please feel free to look up the info to see how great of a trailer it is. Triton Elite II

Trailer price: $1750

I will not sell this trailer on its own until I have sold the SEADOO or someone wishes to purchase both the Ski and the trailer as a package, that is fine also.

Contact me via PM or feel free to email me at [email protected] or call or text me 954 804 4779

Thanks,
    Ray

Last edited by Copper&Black; 12-01-2016 at 12:10 PM.

Thread Information