Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by boogtonic View Post
    Cheers, I will try get some info out of Gary next time I'm back to get Cruise and No Wake enabled in the ECU, I only picked up 140rpm from the tune when I had the 13/21 Skat installed so it doesn't sound too extreme.

Yet to do a dedicated cooling line too, was going to see where peak rpms were after the wheel and decide then..if it's only peaking around 8100 as I suspect I will probably just leave it as I don't run it that hard.
    I going to see Gary today about reflashing mine. Will be itresting to compare my previous V Tech tune against the Worx.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by FPV TRANNY View Post
    I going to see Gary today about reflashing mine. Will be itresting to compare my previous V Tech tune against the Worx.
    So would I, keep us posted!

3. +1 by:

+1
    Little bit late to this thread but keen to hear back about the 'no wake mode' and cruise control. I had mine reflashed by WORX with a cooler and C3-11 wheel over 18months ago and no dramas to report.

I still need to install that cone, new prop and liner. 1 of these days.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtis_SHO View Post
    Little bit late to this thread but keen to hear back about the 'no wake mode' and cruise control. I had mine reflashed by WORX with a cooler and C3-11 wheel over 18months ago and no dramas to report.

I still need to install that cone, new prop and liner. 1 of these days.
    Hey Curtis, good to hear from you. Last I heard they would have them sorted in the FX SHO tunes by February.

Put my B1 in last night but yet to water test it.

+1
    VTech maintain all wake and cruise modes and have for years. I have reflashed a few skis that had Worxs tunes and owners couldn't be happier with results and wouldn't go back. A few were unsure so I personally said if they weren't completely happy I would pay to get Worx tune reflashed. Glad to say I haven't had to get that done ��

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Davrac View Post
    VTech maintain all wake and cruise modes and have for years. I have reflashed a few skis that had Worxs tunes and owners couldn't be happier with results and wouldn't go back. A few were unsure so I personally said if they weren't completely happy I would pay to get Worx tune reflashed. Glad to say I haven't had to get that done ��
    Thanks for your input Dave, I'm sure there is a mph or two left in the WORX tune but I'd prefer a ski that isn't tuned to the edge. Happy with the way the ski runs post tune and Gary said he would update the tune for free once they'd sorted out the cruise etc.

+1
    Tuning is all about finding the perfect match. For example I am running 10.5-11 AFR WOT on wife's GTR so is totally safe but still running great numbers. I could lean it off to 12 AFR WOT and still be safe. It is all about understanding requirements

+1
    A custom tune would have been nice, but happy with my $440 Australian Black Friday WORX reflash

+1
    I've been pretty quiet as I have been working away like a mad man and between buying a house and being away for work 80% of my life have had very little time. So far I'm really happy with the WORX tune and cruising fuel economy is great and WOT is plenty powerful. Only thing I want back is the cruise control & no wake. I suspect these get wiped on the FX's as I think they are simply using the FZ series tunes which when flashed may eliminate these features.....could be wrong.

+1
    Got a response from Gary, he hopes to have them done by this weekend.
    Sounded like he had to translate a lot of Japanese to figure it out haha

I need to re pitch my Skat and put it back in asap, turning 8100 with the stocker and the B1, cavitation is bad off the bottom

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information