Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    37,114
    +1
    2,817

    Introducing the Engine Tech 23 psi SVHO supercharger upgrade

    BIG BOOST for your SVHO


    Engine Tech / RIVA SVHO F3 Supercharger Impeller - 23 PSI

    Presenting the ultimate (drop-in) supercharger impeller for the Yamaha SVHO Engine! Designed to deliver more horsepower and torque throughout the RPM...
    RY17080-SCI-F3 $799.95



  2. #2
    Guys are gonna love this thing.It performs like a billet charger and 200rpms more rpms

  3. #3
    Chupacobra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    1,394
    +1
    422
    Awesome wheel. Very easy to run 95mph with a single prop

    No you can't use 87, 91, 93 pump gas ����������


  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupacobra View Post
    Awesome wheel. Very easy to run 95mph with a single prop

    No you can't use 87, 91, 93 pump gas ����������
    What do you have to use? 101 race gas?

  5. #5
    svhokid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    239
    +1
    56
    can you run it with a tune for e85 or c85?

  6. #6
    blackvr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    west palm beach
    Posts
    520
    +1
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by svhokid View Post
    can you run it with a tune for e85 or c85?
    Yes you would run e85. No need to run c85 unless pump e85 is not available by you

  7. +1 by:


  8. #7
    svhokid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    239
    +1
    56
    Yea no e85 at the pump up here in CT. I'm thinking about buying a couple drums if I decide to go this route. There's so many options for setups. I guess it's all comes down to what's in your budget basically. How much boost can you safely run on a stock svho bottom end

  9. #8
    Steve STSPERFORMANCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Cambridge, Ohio
    Posts
    2,705
    +1
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by svhokid View Post
    Yea no e85 at the pump up here in CT. I'm thinking about buying a couple drums if I decide to go this route. There's so many options for setups. I guess it's all comes down to what's in your budget basically. How much boost can you safely run on a stock svho bottom end
    With good rods I run 35+ psi never blew one yet

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by STSPERFORMANCE View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by svhokid View Post
    Yea no e85 at the pump up here in CT. I'm thinking about buying a couple drums if I decide to go this route. There's so many options for setups. I guess it's all comes down to what's in your budget basically. How much boost can you safely run on a stock svho bottom end
    With good rods I run 35+ psi never blew one yet
    How much it can handle with stock rods?

  11. #10
    As far as lack of octane fuel and detonation the rings will butt causing the ring lands to break before the rods do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Engine Tech SVHO supercharger upgrade is now available
    By Green Hulk in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-18-2015, 08:20 PM
  2. Check out these two Engine Tech SVHO supercharger upgrades now offered thru RIVA
    By Green Hulk in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-02-2015, 05:20 AM
  3. SOLD ~*~*~ Engine Tech ET 18 Race Supercharger wheel $550 ~*~*~
    By Gus13letter in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 06-26-2014, 07:33 AM
  4. For those that ordered the Engine Tech billet superchargers
    By Green Hulk in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 06:16 PM
  5. Engine-Tech Supercharger
    By motorsport17 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-17-2008, 03:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •