Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Underwater lights

I wonder if any of greenhulk members shares their knowledge about underwater lights if they have installed. What is the best lights available in the market in terms of reliability, colours availability and illumination.

Underwater lights??? You must be new here!

What exactly are you going to do with underwater lights? PWC are illegal to operate at night in every jurisdiction I can think off. They don't have navigation lights for nighttime operation what possible reason could you have for underwater lights on a PWC??

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor View Post

What exactly are you going to do with underwater lights? PWC are illegal to operate at night in every jurisdiction I can think off. They don't have navigation lights for nighttime operation what possible reason could you have for underwater lights on a PWC??
    illegal ? You make it sound like an international law or something
    its not illegal where I live.. as long as you have lights installed you are good to go

Quote Originally Posted by Hamad View Post

its not illegal where I live.. as long as you have lights installed you are good to go
    Tell us Hamad....Do you have navigation lights on your PWC that was never designed to be operated at night??

What nighttime maritime navigational laws do you have in whatever country your from? Are there any?

+1

Tell us Hamad....Do you have navigation lights on your PWC that was never designed to be operated at night??

What nighttime maritime navigational laws do you have in whatever country your from? Are there any?
    1. Yes I do have navigational lights on one of my PWC
    2. Yes we have laws based on logic with no complications.. as long as you're visible and have the right setup of lights you're fine

I don't see the reason why not ?

+1
    I hope things change where you're from and
    Make night rides great again !

1. Yes I do have navigational lights on one of my PWC
    2. Yes we have laws based on logic with no complications.. as long as you're visible and have the right setup of lights you're fine

I don't see the reason why not ?
    I call BS post some pics of your PWC with navigational lights being operated at night!

Edit; +1 by Hamad?? I guess he really doesn't get it at all!
    Last edited by Raptor; 11-13-2016 at 08:06 PM.

8. +1 by:

I hope things change where you're from and
    Make night rides great again !
    Was that a weak attempt to disparage the United States of America?

The greatest country in the world!!

Lake Lion
    +1

Trump will make Polaris great again.

There are several places that allow PWC to operate at night. Totally legal Raptor. I know its crazy, but if you have enough lights giving you a wide FOV on a ski, it might not be too bad...

OP, there are many different kind of lights for the underwater application you are trying to use it on. However, each on will have slightly different installs and needs. Im sure you already have a secondary battery and wiring system already but just make sure that the extra load wont push it over the edge. I would imagine there are quite a few places that you can mount either a through hull system or even something that bonds to the outside.

I imagine youll get more info on this in a boat forum tho

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information