Page 49 of 59 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 490 of 585
  1. #481
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    37,555
    +1
    2,964
    The air intake kit is ready guys

    "The Ultimate" Cold Air Intake Kit for All Yamaha Waverunners

    "The Ultimate" cold air intake kit will fit all Supercharged Waverunners, both SHO and SVHO models. The kit is easily installed into the front...
    ULT YAM Kit $224.95 $199.95
    11% discount



  2. #482
    SpeedJunky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,169
    +1
    50
    How much for just the velocity stack?

  3. #483
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    37,555
    +1
    2,964
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedJunky View Post
    How much for just the velocity stack?
    "The Ultimate" 4 Inch Velocity Stack for all Yamaha Superchargers

    Billet construction and anodized to prevent corrosion. Easily clamps to the supercharger inlet which enables you to connect a 4 inch hose to feed the...
    ULT VSTK $98.95


  4. #484

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Middle River, MD
    Posts
    528
    +1
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    "The Ultimate" 4 Inch Velocity Stack for all Yamaha Superchargers

    Billet construction and anodized to prevent corrosion. Easily clamps to the supercharger inlet which enables you to connect a 4 inch hose to feed the...
    ULT VSTK $98.95

    Would this velocity stack work with the Riva intake? Replace the white plastic screw on piece? Not sure if its been test fitted yet but im sure it would be a much better option.

  5. #485
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    37,555
    +1
    2,964
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMD13 View Post
    Would this velocity stack work with the Riva intake? Replace the white plastic screw on piece? Not sure if its been test fitted yet but im sure it would be a much better option.
    The riva air intake kit already comes with its own velocity stack adapter for their air tube.

    The whole point of this air intake kit is to feed cooler outside air to the supercharge, not feed hot engine compartment air like with the Riva kit.

  6. #486

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Middle River, MD
    Posts
    528
    +1
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    The riva air intake kit already comes with its own velocity stack adapter for their air tube.

    The whole point of this air intake kit is to feed cooler outside air to the supercharge, not feed hot engine compartment air like with the Riva kit.
    Yea, I gotcha. I like your kit and would totally grab one up, but I've had the Riva for just two weeks. I plan on modifying the partition. If I didn't have the Riva kit already I would most certainly give yours a shot.

    I also like the fact that you can get to the filter so easy in case you wanted to clean or check it. It's simple but really all you need. I wish there was a way to vent out the hood some more. But this kit is exactly what all of these ski's need. Good work with it. Really like that velocity stack too because that piece is so much better compared to the part Riva included in there kit, especially for the money.

  7. +1 by:


  8. #487
    95.4mph FZR FZeeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    2,038
    +1
    551
    That velocity stack is sick. I may buy one for the SC snout and one for where the outside air enters my kanaflex tube.

  9. +1 by:


  10. #488
    Connecticut CrazyA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    CT.
    Posts
    8,266
    +1
    1,107
    Looks like a great kit at a great price for those looking to feed their beast the best possible air they can. I love when Jerry posts up new porn!!! NOOOOOOICE!!!!

  11. +1 by:


  12. #489

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Denham Springs La
    Posts
    90
    +1
    5
    Little off Topic
    I'm scared to put a solas 13/20 on my gp 1800. Their is atleast 1 guy whose solas blew up on their Yamaha. Anyone else? Suggestions?

  13. #490
    Like others, have used many solas props, zero problems

    Quote Originally Posted by Palm70 View Post
    Little off Topic
    I'm scared to put a solas 13/20 on my gp 1800. Their is atleast 1 guy whose solas blew up on their Yamaha. Anyone else? Suggestions?

Page 49 of 59 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Green Hulk's Turbo FZR build up thread
    By Green Hulk in forum Yamaha Projects & Build Threads
    Replies: 240
    Last Post: 09-30-2018, 08:57 PM
  2. Green Hulk's Turbo FZR build up thread
    By Green Hulk in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 235
    Last Post: 10-03-2013, 12:46 PM
  3. BAYOU FZR's Athena powered Vortch Supercharged FZR build up thread
    By BAYOU FZR in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 07-05-2013, 10:30 AM
  4. Green Hulk's VXR build up thread
    By Green Hulk in forum Yamaha Projects & Build Threads
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-19-2011, 11:57 AM
  5. Green Hulk's VXR build up thread
    By Green Hulk in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-19-2011, 11:57 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •