Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast
    +1

anyone get their GP1800 yet?

My dealer just called and said mine is in transit to them now. Was not expecting it this soon. Can't wait!

+1
    That's great. Can't wait to read your ride report on a production model. Do you plan to mod in stages like you did with your 2016 FZ?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf714 View Post
    That's great. Can't wait to read your ride report on a production model. Do you plan to mod in stages like you did with your 2016 FZ?

I sure do! First step is a quick break in and then will load up the MaptunerX bone stock tune (removes speed limiter) and will note gains.
    Then I will start with the stage 1 mods, Riva power filter, intake manifold upgrade, the new Solas 13/18 SVHO impeller and MaptunerX Stage 1 tune... note gains

Then will install the Fizzle intercooler, Lucky 13 cone and MaptunerX stage 2 tune... note results.

Will also install an intake grate, ride plate, Riva steering and whatever other goodies are developed for this ski

4. +1 by:

+1
    Still waiting....I'm past the riding season here in Ohio now, as it is, so my anticipation is waning.

Once I get it, I'll just have to stare longingly at it with tears in my eyes and live vicariously through the rest of you.

6. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post

I sure do! First step is a quick break in and then will load up the MaptunerX bone stock tune (removes speed limiter) and will note gains.
    Then I will start with the stage 1 mods, Riva power filter, intake manifold upgrade, Solas 13/20 SVHO impeller and MaptunerX Stage 1 tune... note gains

Then will install the Fizzle intercooler, Lucky 13 cone and MaptunerX stage 2 tune... note results.

Will also install an intake grate, ride plate, Riva steering and whatever other goodies are developed for this ski
    Can't wait to see the results! I can't imagine any harm in this, but does anyone foresee any potential problems if I mod and tune my ski during winter before I get to break it in? I'll still be following typical break-in procedures. Mild mods, too...keeping it primarily stock (that's what I say now, at least)

+1
    Maybe you can get it out in some chop and ride it before you start replacing the grate and ride plate; let us know how it rides in stock form in the chop compared to the FZ.

9. +1 by:

+1

Then I will start with the stage 1 mods, Riva power filter, intake manifold upgrade, Solas 13/20 SVHO impeller and MaptunerX Stage 1 tune... note gains

My dealer confirmed I won't be receiving mine till March/April 2017 which isn't a big deal because we are already have Frost and Snow here north of the border where I'm living. I tried to order the Riva Power Filter as a Christmas gift but Riva told me it won't be released till 2017. Will another model fit the GP1800? Can't wait to get some real world results for these waverunners to see how they actually take MODS.

Keep us posted

Thanks

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by kmaher View Post
    Can't wait to see the results! I can't imagine any harm in this, but does anyone foresee any potential problems if I mod and tune my ski during winter before I get to break it in? I'll still be following typical break-in procedures. Mild mods, too...keeping it primarily stock (that's what I say now, at least)

No problem at all with modding it from the get go, I've done this many times.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by unclemd View Post
    I tried to order the Riva Power Filter as a Christmas gift but Riva told me it won't be released till 2017. Will another model fit the GP1800?
    Riva, R&D and WORX are all developing air intakes kits. None are currently available.
    Please consider this forums online store when you are ready though, you can save off of RIVA, R&D and WORX parts by using the greenhulk discount code

+1
    MAPTUNER X Is going to be my next purchase. looking forward to getting the jims cut plate on to see what it does here in the uk.

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information