Heading to Oahu Oct 28-Nov5 to do some apartment hunting. I lived there for a few years back in the mid 90's in Ewa, up in Wahiawa and a few other places while trying to make a go of it out there. I'm hoping to at least get on the water while my wife and I are out there visiting.

Does anyone know of a place that will rent a waverunner for the afternoon to fish off of? I just want to catch and realease since I won't have anywhere to store or cook the fish on this trip...or I'll be happy to donate anything I catch to someone out there who wants it.

If any of the members on this site have a reliable waverunner they want to rent (4 stroke only though please) for an afternoon...I'd definately be down with that as well even if they don't want me to fish off of it. I wouldn't mind just crusing around a bit. In exchange...I'll be happy to loan one out if you ever get to the Texas Coast around the Houston area. P.M. If you want to try to work something out. My wife and I are in our mid 40's so we just need a VX or FX...No supercharged stuff...they hurt too bad We will leave a deposit.