Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
    My 2020 RXPX with basically a stage three with a couple little extras was shuttering or making the hood rattle the day it quit running correctly. I didn't think anything about it just figured it wasn't closing very well.
    I still can't figure out what's wrong with it. Before it quit running good it would show the wrench symbol but would run fine and the symbol would go off. My MaptunerX showed it being a high intake temp. fault. It would continue to run fine that but then the day it started to run poorly it threw a P106 high intake pressure fault. Clearing the code made it seem to run fine on the trailer but in the water it would do it again. Put a new MAP sensor in and it still runs poorly but is now is not showing a fault. Dealer couldn't do anything with it since it is modified.
    Anyone here that has experienced this?
    Thanks

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by SPX1020 View Post
    My 2020 RXPX with basically a stage three with a couple little extras was shuttering or making the hood rattle the day it quit running correctly. I didn't think anything about it just figured it wasn't closing very well.
    I still can't figure out what's wrong with it. Before it quit running good it would show the wrench symbol but would run fine and the symbol would go off. My MaptunerX showed it being a high intake temp. fault. It would continue to run fine that but then the day it started to run poorly it threw a P106 high intake pressure fault. Clearing the code made it seem to run fine on the trailer but in the water it would do it again. Put a new MAP sensor in and it still runs poorly but is now is not showing a fault. Dealer couldn't do anything with it since it is modified.
    Anyone here that has experienced this?
    Thanks

Get you candoo from the forum store, it's a great tool;

https://www.4-tecperformance.com/ind...8sjborl8ge9dl1

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread Information