+1

Deans reflash for sho no longer?

Looking to get a second ecu flash but sounds like they are no longer available for the sho, only svho. I should be able to get away with an svho flash with one of my skis with the 660 injectors but am I going to get the best out of the ecu?

+1
    I would like to know too.

Quote Originally Posted by kenlepack View Post
    Looking to get a second ecu flash but sounds like they are no longer available for the sho, only svho. I should be able to get away with an svho flash with one of my skis with the 660 injectors but am I going to get the best out of the ecu?
    he is still doing it, just do a google search and search up his shop phone number to contact him directly. I checked with him two weeks ago.

+1
    Dean has tunes for the SHO skis. Order whichever level tune you want from the list below. Once the order is made you will be emailed a questionnaire to send back with your ECU. Here you will specify if your ski is an SHO or SVHO and you will list all mods on your ski. Then Dean will write the appropriate tune to your ecu.

Dean's Team Level 1 Tune

Works great with all stock OEM components; by only re-flashing the ECU you can obtain acceleration and speeds 77 mph+ Running RPMs suggested 8400...
    level1 $550.00

Dean's Team Level 2 Tune

Works great with minimal modifications. 91 octane fuel or for additional performance 93+ octane. Please specify in the questionnaire provided. This...
    level2 $550.00

Dean's Team Level 2 IC Tune

Specifically designed stage 2 tune to get the full potential from adding an intercooler to a Level 2 Tune setup. Please note: This is a reflash...
    level2ic $550.00

Dean's Team Level 3 Tune

Specifically designed timing and fuel mapping to get the maximum power utilizing the stock super charge wheel. Mapping designed for added bolt-on...
    level3 $550.00

Dean's Team Level 3 IC Tune

Specifically designed stage 3 tune to get the full potential from adding an intercooler to a Level 3 Tune setup. Please note: This is a reflash...
    level3ic $550.00

Dean's Team Level 4 Tune

Specifically designed Level 3 Tune or Level 3 IC Tune to utilize race fuel to the full potential with additional timing and fuel mapping. Please...
    level4 $550.00

Dean's Team Level 5 Tune

Specifically designed tune for the ET or RIVA F1 17 lb. wheel. Tune requires ID 1,000 cc injectors, or RIVA 1,000 cc injectors. Must specify what...
    level5 $550.00

Dean's Team Level 5 Cruise Tune

Specifically designed timing and fuel mapping for midrange cruising with additional full level 5 performance at 8000 RPM + NOTE: always suggested to...
    level5c $550.00

Dean's Team Level 6 Tune

Specifically designed tune for the ET or RIVA F2 19 lb. wheel. Tune requires ID 1,000 cc injectors, or RIVA 1,000 cc injectors. Must specify what...
    level6 $550.00

Dean's Team Level 6 Cruise Tune

Specifically designed timing and fuel mapping for midrange cruising with additional full level 6 performance at 8000 RPM + NOTE: always suggested to...
    level6c $550.00

Thread Information