Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Got Boost? psycho rxp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Port St. Lucie, FL
    Posts
    5,453
    +1
    182

    Looking for 04-05' dash cluster for RXP

    Must be in good working condition.
    Pm me with what you have, thanks


  2. #2
    Moderator beerdart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    25,957
    +1
    1,414
    I have a good RXT.

  3. #3
    Got Boost? psycho rxp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Port St. Lucie, FL
    Posts
    5,453
    +1
    182
    Quote Originally Posted by beerdart View Post
    I have a good RXT.

    So no VTS display? Or same?

    Shoot me a pic of it to 561-248-31twenty

  4. #4

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,790
    +1
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by psycho rxp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by beerdart View Post
    I have a good RXT.

    So no VTS display? Or same?

    Shoot me a pic of it to 561-248-31twenty
    it's the same, the mpem turns the vts function off or on for that year

  5. #5
    Moderator beerdart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    25,957
    +1
    1,414
    Quote Originally Posted by toxicgun View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by psycho rxp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by beerdart View Post
    I have a good RXT.

    So no VTS display? Or same?

    Shoot me a pic of it to 561-248-31twenty
    it's the same, the mpem turns the vts function off or on for that year
    The only difference is the T does not have the VTS symbol silkscreen on the cluster.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,790
    +1
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by beerdart View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by toxicgun View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by psycho rxp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by beerdart View Post
    I have a good RXT.

    So no VTS display? Or same?

    Shoot me a pic of it to 561-248-31twenty
    it's the same, the mpem turns the vts function off or on for that year
    The only difference is the T does not have the VTS symbol silkscreen on the cluster.
    yes, that is true.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. SOLD For sale 04-05 gauge cluster lcd mint condition
    By Rt-HemiBoY in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-28-2013, 08:53 PM
  2. WTB Looking for 04-05 gauge cluster with less than 150hrs for seadoo.
    By Rt-HemiBoY in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-12-2013, 03:09 AM
  3. WTB - Parts Looking for RXP drive shaft (Good condition) 04'- 09'
    By psycho rxp in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-14-2013, 12:28 PM
  4. Looking for rxp blast
    By Snoman in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-13-2007, 11:45 PM
  5. Looking for RXP Logo Font
    By excess in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-27-2006, 06:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •