+1

Logger options ?

I have a few questions on logger options , how much is the expansion box for the maptuner x ? What is a good price for a used vtech brp data logger? And is the old logger able to be used on any ski or is it locked to a vin? I can get a logger for between $375-400 used? I'm not sure what they go for used . My biggest concern is if the vin is locked.

+1
    the old logger is not vin locked
    but you must log into brpdiag.com with your phone to log
    and the editing program is vin locked

3. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Greggpru View Post
    And is the old logger able to be used on any ski
    The original logger only works on the 2004-2015 skis (before the change to new iBR - BRP software). It can be firmware flashed to be able to work on 2016 skis but it will no longer work on '04-'15 skis. Jonathan told me he was working on the software so it would be fully compatible (with both systems) but that was long ago and he hasn't answered to any of my emails on the matter since...

Don't think I will ever give up my data logger as it's too slick and helpful in a trouble-shooting role. I've heard a little about the new logger and so far I'm not impressed (when comparing old vs new logger).

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanfish View Post
    The original logger only works on the 2004-2015 skis (before the change to new iBR - BRP software). It can be firmware flashed to be able to work on 2016 skis but it will no longer work on '04-'15 skis. Jonathan told me he was working on the software so it would be fully compatible (with both systems) but that was long ago and he hasn't answered to any of my emails on the matter since...

Don't think I will ever give up my data logger as it's too slick and helpful in a trouble-shooting role. I've heard a little about the new logger and so far I'm not impressed (when comparing old vs new logger).
    Does the old logger have analog input so I can hook it up to my AFR guage ?my guage had a 5v output .

+1

Does the old logger have analog input so I can hook it up to my AFR guage ?my guage had a 5v output .
    Yes, it has two 5v inputs, I use one to log fuel pressure.

7. +1 by:

+1
    The new logging feature for MapX is being beta tested as we speak. The future holds many great things with wireless sensors on the horizon amongst other things

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ptscon View Post

Yes, it has two 5v inputs, I use one to log fuel pressure.
    So I hook up one input to the afr guage can i use it as a fuel controller ?or do I need the o2 sensor?

Thread Information