+1

Question about VTS on a GTX 155

The VTS on my GTX always sets the trim at position 7 after the system completely shuts down (after the engine has been off more than 15 minutes). If I just shut the engine down for a few minutes it will be at the previous setting upon restart. Is position 7 the "standard" setting on the GTX? It seems to be trying to get the bow up too much during holeshot. My GTI will reboot in position 5 after complete shutdown which seem to be more reasonable sinch it is in the mid trim position.

Simple enough theres 2 pre recorded preset trim position and they seem to have been changed.

Recording Preset Trim PositionsTwo different VTS trim positions maybe recorded for quickly selecting thepreferred watercraft trim attitude.Both VTS PRESET trim positions arefactory set to 3 but may be changedas per operator preference. Whenthe VTS PRESET trim positions arechanged by an operator, the new settingswill remain recorded in memoryeven after complete watercraft powerdown.To record VTS preset trim positions:
    1. Turn ON the electrical power bypressing the START/STOP buttononce.
    2. Install the tether cord on the enginecut-off switch.
    3. On the RH handlebar, press theMODE button repeatedly until VTSMODE is displayed.
    4. On the RH handlebar, press the SETbutton to display PRESET 1.
    5. Press the VTS UP/DOWN button tochange the PRESET 1 VTS position.Gauge will display setting 1 through5 in the digital screen above PRESET1.
    6. Press the SET button to save PRESET1 and display PRESET 2.7. Press the VTS UP/DOWN button tochange the PRESET 2 VTS position.Gauge will display setting 1 through5 in the digital screen above PRESET2.8. Press the SET button to save thesettings and return to the main display.The VTS system will compare the presettrim settings recorded, the highestposition will be assigned to the UP arrow(bow up), the lowest to the DOWNarrow (bow down).If both trim positions are identical, bothbuttons will have the same trim settings.

Now this is for the GTI Limited not sure if it apply's to GTX . Hope this helps

Also you can view your owners guide here. It trully is suprising how much info is in it.

http://www.operatorsguides.brp.com/I...rtboat&type=og

+1
    Yes, I read the owner's manual. Unfortunately, the GTX does not have the VTS memory preset capability or the VTS trim button. The VTS on the GTX is set through the menu function.

Thread Information