Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast
    How is everyone’s ski running still after doing this mod? I’m in the process of upgrading mine to the stock 300 charger.

Quote Originally Posted by whatnissan View Post
    How is everyone’s ski running still after doing this mod? I’m in the process of upgrading mine to the stock 300 charger.
    I did the conversion on my rxt x 260 m.y. 2010 with 135 + 3 wheel plus 161 mm pump and the results overtake the expetation ! My unit is running at 85 mph @ 8960 rpm .

135 wheel that’s the xx charger that makes 17.5 psi of boost right ? I’m getting that wheel eventually lol .. I just want to get my ski going and reliably I’m going to stick with the stock 300 charger for this season.. plus I’m already in deep with with the monies lol..

Quote Originally Posted by whatnissan View Post
    135 wheel that’s the xx charger that makes 17.5 psi of boost right ? I’m getting that wheel eventually lol .. I just want to get my ski going and reliably I’m going to stick with the stock 300 charger for this season.. plus I’m already in deep with with the monies lol..
    Sorry mine is 135+4 , it is not an Et since most of the time et wheels produce some strange vibration I decided to have custom wheel produced by a friend o mine here in Italy , that have a better quality compared to the Et wheels . Anyway if you go whit et you will have good performance for sure ! Put a regrind cam on it and depitch a 161 mm impeller , since the torque of the 1503 is less than the 1630 , but the 1503 love to works @ higher rpm and you will find the best combo on this engine !

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by jetplane View Post
    Sorry mine is 135+4 , it is not an Et since most of the time et wheels produce some strange vibration I decided to have custom wheel produced by a friend o mine here in Italy , that have a better quality compared to the Et wheels . Anyway if you go whit et you will have good performance for sure ! Put a regrind cam on it and depitch a 161 mm impeller , since the torque of the 1503 is less than the 1630 , but the 1503 love to works @ higher rpm and you will find the best combo on this engine !

Art at ET produces top notch products. The vibration is only present on 300 skis and that's the reason you're not experiencing it. My ET135 wheel on my 4tec conversion is smooth as butter.

+1
    I was curious to try an ET137+4mm equivalent for a 4 tec engine from a German seller on ebay. Amost 1 psi more then the ET137 with the same logging and O2 sensor installed. They also make 300 supercharger wheels as well, really nice wheel upgrades at a great price. Germany, Italy, great engineering background countries.. You really won't go wrong with products from these countries. Heck, the 4 tec bearings, and internals are made in Germany and Italy..

+1
    Good bet those wheels are just copies of ET wheels. They obviously copy the height judging by the spacers.

Country of origin doesn't really matter; it's about the quality of the billet aluminum, design/machining and balancing. These things aren't made in some big factory, they are most likely done in a small shop by a couple of guys.

Quote Originally Posted by ptscon View Post
    Good bet those wheels are just copies of ET wheels. They obviously copy the height judging by the spacers.

Country of origin doesn't really matter; it's about the quality of the billet aluminum, design/machining and balancing. These things aren't made in some big factory, they are most likely done in a small shop by a couple of guys.
    In Italy we produce many of your Rotax engine components and we send to Austria. Just for the example in here we produce the 90 % of the components of the uropean racing and oem brand. Remember that Rotax raci g was driven for many years by franco dettori, an Italian guy . Most of the studies on the racing parts come from this side of the world. We are more than able to build up reliable part with premium raw material.

9. +1 by:

+1
    In Italy we produce many of your Rotax engine components and we send to Austria. Just for the example in here we produce the 90 % of the components of the uropean racing and oem brand. Remember that Rotax raci g was driven for many years by franco dettori, an Italian guy . Most of the studies on the racing parts come from this side of the world. We are more than able to build up reliable part with premium raw material.
    I LOVE ITALIA!! Sicily was THE BEST I have seen in my travels!

+1
    I'm not saying stuff isn't made in Italy or any other country thats not the point. How is your friends copy of ET135 better than the original and how are you judging quality of ET parts? Just saying it doesn't make it true.

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast

Thread Information