Angry 2016 seadoo spark 2up 90 ibr crash

Hi eyeryone,

I am new to the forum and I need your technical opinion. I had a crash with my brand new jetski. I guess bad luck. The black box outside the nozzle is broken. I don't know if its called ibr gate or reverse kit. There is no other damage. You can see the current picture in the attachment. What I need your opinion is how should I assemble the new reverse kit, do you know a website that ships original parts internationally? Do you know part numbers of the missing items? Also, by looking at the picture I attach do you think other parts are missing too? I tried to go for a professional repair person, but they charge around 400 euro including labor for a part that is 120 usd. SO i am planning to assemble it myself to cut the costs. Help appreciated. i also attached the parts picture I found on seadoo site.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender 2.jpg 
Views:	625 
Size:	330.0 KB 
ID:	397843   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0819.jpg 
Views:	1042 
Size:	80.4 KB 
ID:	397842  

+1
    Sorry to hear about your missfortune, this very site would sell and ship internationally I'm sure, just click the "OEM parts" link above. Or this direct link:

http://partsfinder.onlinemicrofiche....17&c=0-REVERSE

It's called the "Reverse Gate Assy" in the parts diagram, hard to say if something else is damaged or missing from just that picture. I think you should probably print the diagram and bring it to the ski and then reverse engineer the assembly to see what parts you still have.

I do have the 2014 workshop manual in PDF, I haven't looked at the iBR part of it but I presume it's there so if you drop me a PM with your email address I could send it to you on monday as it's on my office computer.

I private messaged you RXP-SWE

Thread Information