Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: 2016 RXP-X

  1. #1
    ph2ocraft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Campbell, Ca.
    Posts
    14,170
    +1
    120

    2016 RXP-X

    What are you guys paying this late in the season?
    All fees minus tax.
    I'm looking at 15,500 OTD (including tax)
    14,255.84 for boat and fees (no tax)


  2. #2
    Water4fire's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    New Braunfels TX.
    Posts
    10,379
    +1
    874
    They are $13,999 here with $50 doc fee and $150 service fee. Then tax at 6.25% =$874.93 total $15093.73

    http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/bod/5651308661.html


    Hope this helps.

  3. #3
    Hamad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Qatar
    Posts
    137
    +1
    19
    We pay 19,000$ OTD here in Qatar
    + 30,000$ For Mods


  4. #4
    MR. SCOVILLE UNIT SUCKMYWAKE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ASTON, PENNSYLVANIA
    Posts
    2,836
    +1
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamad View Post
    We pay 19,000$ OTD here in Qatar
    + 30,000$ For Mods
    I have seen them online (google search for lowest price) and saw them for 12 plus change and a 3 percent additional charge for documents or something. but still thousands less than anyone else, out the door

  5. #5
    ph2ocraft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Campbell, Ca.
    Posts
    14,170
    +1
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by Water4fire View Post
    They are $13,999 here with $50 doc fee and $150 service fee. Then tax at 6.25% =$874.93 total $15093.73

    http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/bod/5651308661.html


    Hope this helps.
    It does, Thanks.
    Gives me a little more arm wrestling room

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by ph2ocraft View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Water4fire View Post
    They are $13,999 here with $50 doc fee and $150 service fee. Then tax at 6.25% =$874.93 total $15093.73

    http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/bod/5651308661.html


    Hope this helps.
    It does, Thanks.
    Gives me a little more arm wrestling room

    i just picked up a rxp300 and i paid $13900 then taxed at 8.65%, and $750 for additional 4 years extended warranty. so like $15900. for everything thought it was a good deal

  7. #7
    ph2ocraft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Campbell, Ca.
    Posts
    14,170
    +1
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by 2011gti View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ph2ocraft View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Water4fire View Post
    They are $13,999 here with $50 doc fee and $150 service fee. Then tax at 6.25% =$874.93 total $15093.73

    http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/bod/5651308661.html


    Hope this helps.
    It does, Thanks.
    Gives me a little more arm wrestling room

    i just picked up a rxp300 and i paid $13900 then taxed at 8.65%, and $750 for additional 4 years extended warranty. so like $15900. for everything thought it was a good deal
    It is a good deal. I'm going to pull the trigger on this one. Thanks for the input.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Jax,FL
    Posts
    4,279
    +1
    867
    Welcome to the darkside!

  9. #9
    ph2ocraft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Campbell, Ca.
    Posts
    14,170
    +1
    120
    Yep, an RXT and now an RXP.
    I have to tell you, I wouldn't have thought so just a year ago.
    I was on a Kawi run for awhile and Yami before that.
    Now with the 300 horses, solid strong hull, killer ergos and all the consumerables, it's hard to go backward for another new ski.
    for the remainder of this year and next it's just about a lot of ride time.
    I am curious what 18 will bring


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 2007-2019 rxp/rxpx thread of the year
    By REID2168 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 9973
    Last Post: 10-24-2018, 06:47 AM
  2. WTB - Parts looki to buy a 2011 thru 2016 rxp x 260/300 seat
    By marcroberts in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-29-2016, 12:53 PM
  3. Put deposit down on 300HP 2016 RXP-X
    By Orangecrush in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 01-12-2016, 05:58 PM
  4. 2016 RXP 300 Pre Order Prices - FL Dealers
    By FallinOffHurts in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-27-2015, 05:09 PM
  5. Thoughts on 2016 RXP 300
    By WickedXP in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 09-21-2015, 06:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •