Msx 150 may be done

Once again thanks for all the help in advance. You all helped me get the boost and engine light fixed and after about 200 miles of fun this happened. Long story but on a family vacation left ski for a week I get a call it has no power and temp light is on. It finally was brought back to me. A fresh water hose was broken by flush tee. Coolant is full oil slightly low but not horrible. After fixing hose If I start it water sprays hard from between oil cyclone and motor. Water is very hot even after running 15 seconds. I am looking for opinions as since its a closed system shouldnt I loose coolant if it blew a head gasket? Just peeking I dont see any hoses or anything from where the water sprayes out so Am I wrong to think it was overheated so bad that it lifted the head?
    Oil is still clean but some milky substance at top of cyclone. Thanks for opinions

Looks like back of engine in gap of engine and cyclone . When started its under pressure. Dont see any hoses or things that could break.

I wish but spray is coming from engine and hitting tank

+1
    That sounds like the coolant heat exchanger or its hose. There is zero way water will come from the block. That would be coolant.

Well Life gets busy, but back on this one, So Pulled oil can and Besides the rattle inside looks ok, Going to Pressure test, Seeing where were it was leaking there is nothing else there except maybe a oil cooler hose. The wierd part is ran today for 10 mins and not a drip anywhere, But oil is a milky mess. Pressure test Cooling system Great, Camera in head gasket area is clean. This machine is from Flordia and lots of salt water use signs.

+1
    Welcome back!

If its just water in the oil (not coolant), then you may be on the right track. The oil tank is a common trouble point for these motors, when it fails internally it allows fresh water into the oil system.

Double check the coolant stream in the coolant reservoir, it should have decent flow even at idle. If it doesn't, you may have an additional unrelated issue of a broken water pump gear.

Thread Information