Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Torx racing

Torx racing

Who on here has dealt with torx racing.. i am not having a good expierence with them right now. First time will definitely be the last time. I order the tuner and cable so i could just have the tunes sent to me via email and just upload using my laptop. Which came no problem. But also ordered valve train upgrade kit which has not come and it has been over 1 month now. He kept telling me he would send a tracking number but he has yet to do so and now the past 3 days he hasnt not answered the phone nor returned my messages. How do i go about getting my money refunded if hes not answering the phone ?

+1
    Do a search on this Forum about torx they have a pretty bad reputation,
    Did you pay via Pay Pal?
    Or if you paid via credit card you could goto your bank and do a claw back on the funds
    jase

Paid via credit card.. i shoulda never switched from riva lol they never steered me wrong only reason i went with tuning from torx is from other people saying they had really good tuning... can i buy riva tunes and upload them using this tuner i got from torx? If not i will sell this unit and buy riva.. he can shove his tunes up his @**

+1
    What tuner did you order?
    Is it a Vtech hand held ecu programmer

+1
    Not sure how to help you resolve your TORX issue, but moving forward from this debacle, anything you need or want in the future can be purchased through this forum and it's online OEM and aftermarket store. Purchase through Jerry (Greenhulk.net s owner) and pwcperformance.com and NEVER deal with an issue like this again.

I truly hope that you get this issue resolved.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyA View Post
    Not sure how to help you resolve your TORX issue, but moving forward from this debacle, anything you need or want in the future can be purchased through this forum and it's online OEM and aftermarket store. Purchase through Jerry (Greenhulk.net s owner) and pwcperformance.com and NEVER deal with an issue like this again.

I truly hope that you get this issue resolved.
    Plus save that 10% on performance parts by using the code "greenhulk."

TORX racing are 100% scammers.. finally got aholf of them after he had been ignoring my calls for over a week now.. so i used a friends phone that was visiting from BC and ofcourse he answers right away.. before when i call he was saying his name was matt. This time whe he answered he said he name was david. Same voice same friggin person hes just being a complete loser. I hope nobody ever deals with this guy. He said hes going to refund my money but i doubt it.

+1
    Just goto paypal and open a dispute you will get your money back,

+1
    Wow glad I saw this. Was going to order a lightened flywheel from them. Deff wont do that now

I didnt go thru paypal i did over the phone credit card but i did open a dispute and hopefully i get my money back within 90 days.. i never got one email from him. No tracking numbers or nothing so it was just one big scam.. unbelievable how some people can be like that. And tomespo i strongly advise you do not order that flywheel.. this isnt the only forum giving him a bad rep.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information