AM I getting a DEAL ?? 2006 SeaDoo GTX

Hi Everyone! Got Rid of My 2000 XL12000 Yamaha This year the rebuild turned out to be a success!
    Found a Great DEAL ???
    So this guy is selling a 2006 SEADOO GTX Non Supercharged with 145 hours with trailer for $2700 is it worth getting ?
    Iam i looking to do some maintenance on it ? Never Owned a SEADOO before so i have no idea what iam getting myself into.
    The Guy is the original owner and has had it in his heated garage all its life when its not on the water. Has done oil changes and changed spark plugs once, nothing else.
    He said he never had a single problem with it in all the 10 years of owning it.

Should i drive the 7 hrs to go pick it up ? is it worth getting the NON SUPERCHARGED version?

thanks !!!! looking forward to hearing from you guys
    Last edited by Sergebmw2; 09-01-2016 at 08:50 PM.

Sounds like a pretty good deal to me..if you're not a speed freak, you'll be happy with naturally aspirated.

+1
    Good deal for south Mississippi. Trailer? Where are you located???

yeh with a new trailer, ski plus cover and life jackets. iam in oregon portland

well iam a speed freak and at the same time love long cruising with my wife. whats a good ski for speed ? but i think its not a bad deal for 2700 with trailer and ski

Quote Originally Posted by Sergebmw2 View Post
    well iam a speed freak and at the same time love long cruising with my wife. whats a good ski for speed ? but i think its not a bad deal for 2700 with trailer and ski

Right now I'm riding an 06 RXT. I like it but with supercharged comes more maintenance, more problems, and possible issues.. Make sure you can test ride it and probably a good idea to do a compression test.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sergebmw2 View Post
    with a new trailer, ski plus cover and life jackets.
    New trailer? If galvanized, that's worth at least $700.

Sounds like a good deal, but I'd be curious how long it's been for sale. If he has to find buyers 7 hours away, that could mean the locals have inspected and passed on it.

Check out page 104 of this for a little insight:

http://www.watercraftsuperstore.net/...ual/index.html

by new trailer i mean that the guy lives on the river has a nice river house in Idaho and only used the trailer to store the ski in the garage over winter. The only reason why iam willing to drive the 7 hours is because when he posted it i was the first one to call him and he is holding it for me. Thanks for the insight that's a great little thing have and read, was very helpful.

Oh ya, whats his number? =)

Thread Information