Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Oh Scott!

still kicking ass and taking names! Pale Rider's Avatar
    +1
    we`re running one more pound of boost than the last dyno run, so 6psi it is.
    the trq curve is nice and flat/linear!
    405ftlbs+ @ 5psi and 381hp, at the rear wheels.

had a baffle in the AFE muff break loose and stuffed a JBA cat back on this time, so with 2.25 intermediates, 2.25/3.0 merge Y pipe into center center magnaflow type muff and 3" tail.
    first thing I noticed was a little more bottom end, which I lost with the short runner blower manifold, but boost comes on quicker and pulls to 6psi quickly. not to bad for 5000 pounds, lol...

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    we`re running one more pound of boost than the last dyno run, so 6psi it is.
    the trq curve is nice and flat/linear!
    405ftlbs+ @ 5psi and 381hp, at the rear wheels.

had a baffle in the AFE muff break loose and stuffed a JBA cat back on this time, so with 2.25 intermediates, 2.25/3.0 merge Y pipe into center center magnaflow type muff and 3" tail.
    first thing I noticed was a little more bottom end, which I lost with the short runner blower manifold, but boost comes on quicker and pulls to 6psi quickly. not to bad for 5000 pounds, lol...
    And all on pump gas I assume? So f-ing cool!

I run around 35psi w/104 and the car is a beast. Also a great grocery getter

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0762.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	54.6 KB 
ID:	403662

3. +1 by:

+1
    that is awesome!!! yup, 93 octane. UPrev tune.

yeah same here, its my work truck, been going back n forth from MD/VA and home to NC. it`s cool to watch the boost gauge while on cruise control through the hills of VA on 301, lol...

just finished raising the front (leveling the truck and taking the rake out) RC billet spacer, RC UCA`s, sway bar links, installed some camber bolts, had the alignment done and plopped on my 305/50/20`s on Vision Manic wheels.
    added the RC flares so the tires didn`t stick out 2" , no podunk redneck style here, lol...

plus the weight of the cap! hahahaha flying red brick

+1
    that is awesome!!! yup, 93 octane. UPrev tune.

yeah same here, its my work truck, been going back n forth from MD/VA and home to NC. it`s cool to watch the boost gauge while on cruise control through the hills of VA on 301, lol...

just finished raising the front (leveling the truck and taking the rake out) RC billet spacer, RC UCA`s, sway bar links, installed some camber bolts, had the alignment done and plopped on my 305/50/20`s on Vision Manic wheels.
    added the RC flares so the tires didn`t stick out 2" , no podunk redneck style here, lol...

plus the weight of the cap! hahahaha flying red brick
    Danggggggg. That's awesome! What kinda MPG are you seeing since upgrades?

I love look!

6. +1 by:

+1
    hhahahaha, I can`t stay out of the smiley pedal! hahahaha I actually dropped mileage bc the interstates are 70+. the blower/tune is more efficient than stock so if I can roll under 65 or 60 I can see in the high teens. otherwise at highways speeds of 70+, it`s 15/16.
    I thought I was getting better, but the multifunction dash gauge is way off due to the fuel flow numbers running the ID 725`s injectors.
    if I do the math, actual fuel used/miles its close to being the same. I know 21 is doable, but the truck does not like slow.

+1
    scott, are you out of jet skiing now?

+1
    scott, are you out of jet skiing now?
    Not completely. Last year was a struggle between the car and ski. I put the ski on the back burner and went with the car. We'll see what happens this season.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    Not completely. Last year was a struggle between the car and ski. I put the ski on the back burner and went with the car. We'll see what happens this season.
    I hear ya... the car is def more comfortable. I look at the prices of the new machines and go WTF, wow... the new GP1800 is a lot more money than when I bought the GPR back in 08.... wow...
    and I just don`t like the styling of the new ski`s...

i put this in the wrong spot lol:

hey man- I'm over on titantalk and I saw where they made you pull yo shit that was a bunch of bullshit, that forum has good info but there are some bitches over there! anyway I got a 09 LE CC with Cajun stage 1 (JBA long tubes and b-pipes), UPREV (seymore tuned 91), magnaflow exhaust (14" LOL my neighbors love me) , MXP, CSF rad and I was following your awesome build and wanted to say good luck to you!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by seabrook View Post
    i put this in the wrong spot lol:

hey man- I'm over on titantalk and I saw where they made you pull yo shit that was a bunch of bullshit, that forum has good info but there are some bitches over there! anyway I got a 09 LE CC with Cajun stage 1 (JBA long tubes and b-pipes), UPREV (seymore tuned 91), magnaflow exhaust (14" LOL my neighbors love me) , MXP, CSF rad and I was following your awesome build and wanted to say good luck to you!
    hahahaha small world brotha, small world... yeah, same old internet no matter where ya go, there is always going to be haters.
    Last edited by Pale Rider; 12-23-2016 at 05:25 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information