Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

+1

Deans flash for my fzr sho

What do you sho guys think about the deans flash for your skis? Mods for my ski are in my signature, i been running an r3 flash for the longest time now, no problems what so ever, just wondering if i could get more out of it with a deans flash?! Deff would like to get some feedback from you guys thanks!

+1
    I wouldnt spend the money to change from your R3 as it has proven itself. IMO I would update your ic to a fizzle and think about a Et15.5 with pinky's That set up will
    blow your mind. Also a jims plate.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Water4fire View Post
    I wouldnt spend the money to change from your R3 as it has proven itself. IMO I would update your ic to a fizzle and think about a Et15.5 with pinky's That set up will
    the problem with the r3 is there is no control for fueling above 8000 the fuel goes static and needs to be taylored with a regulator.

deans tune with svho injectors and a svho wheel which is equal to a 15.5 sent a ski i just did to 84.3mph the driveablity of his tune is great.

george

4. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 05NNJ1300R View Post
    the problem with the r3 is there is no control for fueling above 8000 the fuel goes static and needs to be taylored with a regulator.

deans tune with svho injectors and a svho wheel which is equal to a 15.5 sent a ski i just did to 84.3mph the driveablity of his tune is great.

george
    George I agree, but he should part with his R3 and change? He already has it?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 05NNJ1300R View Post

george
    George I agree, but he should part with his R3 and change? He already has it?
    Changing to the Dean's reflash is $550 vs. around $1500-$1600 for the mods you recommended. Plus, with the R3, he would need a RRFPR and probably a bigger fuel pump on top of that to support those mods. From what I've read and heard of the Dean's team reflash, I'd go with it, and after the initial tune, he can get it updated for free if he does any other upgrades. I'm seriously considering changing my R3 to a Dean's tune; I'm sick of constantly having to change my fuel pressure based on temps.

+1
    +1 regarding changing fuel pressure, last I heard Deans tune can be enabled by Dean to use with a 3 bar map sensor, ask AC17 who recently went from an R3 to a Dean tune.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneedragger85 View Post
    What do you sho guys think about the deans flash for your skis? Mods for my ski are in my signature, i been running an r3 flash for the longest time now, no problems what so ever, just wondering if i could get more out of it with a deans flash?! Deff would like to get some feedback from you guys thanks!

Yes you could get more out of it. He can blue print the R3 and get you more mid-range pull and run a lot better. I did just that and I am a believer.

+1
    Drop the R3, have Dean flash your ECU and never look back. As was previously mentioned, The R3's fuel mapping above 8,000 is sketchy.

10. +1 by:

+1
    Hmm i never thought about dropping svho injectors in!! Good info yeah i think im gonna deffinately look into it!! I havent had any problems what so ever with it but i deff wanna see if i can get more out of it!!

+1
    Sti blue injectors you can get at any autozone or advance. Work great. I'm on a static 42 psi with deans tune...I played half the summer dialing in afrs with the r3. Deans map on static took me less then 10 min to get afrs right. And that's not all!!!! I burn less gas!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information